WestMed ComfortSoft Plus (Super Soft) Nasal Cannula with 14 Foot Green Oxygen Supply Tubing
The unique elastomeric properties of Comfort Soft Plus cannula tubing minimizes friction and shear forces on the skin so that the cannula sits softly and comfortably behind the ear and on the face.
Comfort Soft Plus cannula nasal prongs are slightly curved to enhance and promote proper alignment on the face; and the included 14 foot tube is green for increased visibility and safety when in use.
USAGE: This cannula is disposable and should be discarded and replaced when it becomes soiled, discolored or the prongs become stiff. For best performance cannulas should be replaced at least once every 14 days. For complete instructions review the documentation that came with your equipment.
- Manufacturer WestMed
- Part Number(s) WM0566
- HCPCS Code A4615
- GTIN / UPC Code 00709078003004
- Country Mexico (Typical Origin)
- Available Color(s) Green
- Materials Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Max Cannula Flow 6 LPM
- Cannula Prong Style Front Profile = Straight
Side Profile = Tilted Angle Towards User
- Supply Tubing Style 6 Channel Supply Tube
Cannula Dimensions (Approximate)
- Cannula Length 15.5 Feet (14 Foot Oxygen Supply Tube, 1.5 Foot Bolo)
- Faceplate Width 1.5 Inches
- Prong Length 0.4375 - 0.5 Inches
- Prong Width 0.125 - 0.1875 Inches
- Prong Separation 0.4375 - 0.5 Inches