Somnetics Transcend II Portable miniCPAP Machine (DISCONTINUED)
MEDTRADE INNOVATION AWARD WINNER - Won the MedTrade Innovation Award as the new product that best exemplifies Top Design, High Tech & State of the Art
SMALL, LIGHTWEIGHT & PORTABLE
COMPATIBLE WITH ANY CPAP MASK
The Transcend II Sleep Apnea Starter system comes complete with a Universal Hose Adapter and a standard 6-foot CPAP hose so it can be used with any mask on the market. So, choose your favorite mask, don't worry it IS compatible!
QUIET: DESIGNED FOR SLEEP
Unique air bearing blower technology eliminates heat and friction in the Transcend II so it can deliver vibration-free therapy at a quiet 29 dB sound level.
RAMP FOR COMFORT
For people who prefer to fall asleep with therapy at lower pressure levels, the Transcned II's ramp comfort feature is a perfect solution. Ramp slowly increases therapy pressure over time, settings from 0 to 45 minutes, so you can breathe naturally as you fall asleep. If you wake up in the night and have trouble falling back to sleep, the ramp can be reinitiated with the simple push of a button.
If you want to track therapy compliance -- for yourself, for your job, or for your doctor -- the Transcend II will help you do it. Transcend II records, stores, and reports on up to 13 months of therapy compliance data -- including total therapy hours, therapy sessions, total blower hours, AHI and leak detection. Proprietary Transcend Software for lets you email compliance data directly to your healthcare provider.
CONQUER THE WORLD
Transcend II is ready to use anywhere with automatic altitude adjustment to 8,000 feet above sea level. When traveling outside the US the Transcend will convert the voltage automatically so you can continue receiving safe and comfortable therapy. Make sure you download the FAA Compliance Letter and the Transcend II In the Himalayas video in the References section of this page.
PROTECTION PLAN & EXTENDED WARRANTY AVAILABLE!
NO POWER? NO PROBLEM.
For the first time you have small, portable, and lightweight options for sleeping while you’re on the road, in a plane, under the stars, in your boat or RV, in a remote cabin, or for weathering a power outage at home. The optional Transcend II Mobile Power Adapter will power the Transcend II (or recharge a Transcend Battery Pack) from the "cigarette" style DC Power Outlets like those found in most vehicles.
Optional Lithium Ion Transcend II Batteries are lightweight and capable providing a full -- or multiple -- night's sleep anywhere you choose. The P4 Overnight Battery weighs just over half a pound; and the P8 Multi-night Battery tips the scales at 1.1 pounds so they won't weigh you down! The Transcend II Battery Pack CAN also be attached as a backup power supply, in series with the Universal AC Power Adapter, so your CPAP will work flawlessly throughout the night, even during power outages!
INTEGRATED HEATED HUMIDIFIER (DISCONTINUED)
- Transcend CPAP Machine Brochure (PDF)
- Transcend II Quick Guide (PDF)
- Transcend II User Manual (PDF)
- Transcend II 5-Year Protection Plan (PDF)
- Transcend CPAP Humidifier Brochure (PDF)
- Transcend Humidifier User Manual (PDF)
- Transcend CPAP Power Brochure (PDF)
- Transcend CPAP Solar Charger Guide (PDF)
- Transcend CPAP FAA Compliance Statement (PDF)
- Transcend CPAP Software Guide (PDF)
- When I turn on my Transcend the therapy air comes out very strongly; it keeps getting stronger for about 15 seconds and then the machine just shuts off. What am I doing wrong?
It sounds like you do not have the Universal Hose Adapter properly installed on your unit. For proper operation the Universal Hose Adapter MUST ALWAYS be in place on the Transcend CPAP machine when Standard or Performance CPAP Tubing is used without the heated humidifier.
- I just received my new Transcend and it smells a bit "hot" like it's burning when I turn it on. Is there something wrong?
In rare instances the Transcend CPAP may give off a mechanical or "hot" smell when it is first run. This is a remnant of the manufacturing process and should go away once the machine has been run for a few hours.
- Manufacturer Somnetics
- In the Package Transcend II CPAP System, Universal Hose Adapter, Standard 6-Foot CPAP Hose, Universal AC Power Supply, International Travel Plug Adapters, Reusable Filter, Travel Bag, Printed Quick Guide, USB 2.0 Type A Male to Mini B Male Cable, 3-Year Manufacturers Warranty. Additional options including battery packs, DC power, heated humidifier, and extended warranty options available in shopping cart.
- Part Number(s) 503042
- HCPCS Code E0601
- GTIN / UPC Code
- Warranty 3 Years (5 Year Extended Available) - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- Prescription Item Prescription required for the purchase of this item.
- Country Singapore (Typical Origin)
- FAA Compliant Label Included on Base of Unit for Easy Identification. This product is approved by the FAA for use on all commercial flights within the US and all international flights that depart or arrive in the US. Click here for TSA / FAA information on traveling with sleep and oxygen therapy. Always contact your airline prior to your flight to confirm any requirements they may have (i.e. a copy of your prescription or a letter of medical necessity) for allowing your device on board.
- Size (Approx) 6.1 x 3.5 x 2.8 inches
- Weight (Approx) .94 lbs (Less than 1 Pound!)
- Therapy Modes CPAP
- Pressure Range 4-20 CM H2O
- Ramp 0 to 45 min + 25% time variance
- Ramp Start 4 to CPAP Pressure
- Sound Levels Average less than 29 dBA
- Altitude Adjustment Automatic Up To 8000 Feet
- Masks Compatible with all CPAP & BiPAP Masks
- Tubing The Transcend II includes a Universal Hose Adapter that is compatible with all Standard and Performance CPAP Tubing. For proper operation the Universal Hose Adapter MUST ALWAYS be in place when Standard or Performance CPAP Tubing is used with the Transcend II CPAP Machine.
- Oxygen NOT Compatible with Supplemental Oxygen
Therapy Data & Compliance
- Data Viewing AHI and Leak Detect, Total Therapy Hours, Therapy Sessions ≥ 8/6/4 Hours, Total Blower Hours, 13 Months Daily Compliance Storage
- AC (Wall) Power AC power 100-240V, 50-60Hz (Auto Sensing)
- AC Power Supply Yes
- AC Power Supply Size 3.75 x 2.25 x 1.5 inches (Approx)
- AC Power Supply Weight 0.65 lbs (Approx)
- DC (Mobile) Power Optional Mobile DC Power - Sleep in your truck, your boat, your camper, at home and away from home. It's easy with Transcend. Transcend can be powered by an optional mobile power adapter that plugs into a standard DC power supply without fear of draining your vehicle's battery. Optional Battery Pack - Sleeping under the stars or on a plane? Transcend delivers your therapy if there's no power, if the power goes out, or if you just don't want to plug it in. The Overnight and Multi-Night Battery Packs are lightweight and will give you one (or several) night's sleep between charges. Battery packs are rechargeable with AC or DC power.