Receive Site News, Discounts, Coupons & Product Updates.
Theravent STARTER (LITE) Advanced Nightly Snore Therapy (DISCONTINUED)
CLINICALLY PROVEN TO REDUCE SNORING
Are you tired of using makeshift devices, pillows, nasal strips, oral devices, and sprays to try and stop your snoring? If so then simple, disposable, convenient, clinically proven Theravent Patches may be your dream come true! Theravent is available WITHOUT a prescription, but it uses the same patented MicroValve Technology as Provent Therapy, a prescription product for the treatment of obstructive sleep apnea. Theravent targets and treats snoring at the source so that you, and your bed partner get an uninterrupted, quiet, restful night's sleep.
- Theravent Targets and Treats Snoring, No Prescription Needed
- Theravent is Easy to Use and Comfortable
- Theravent is Clinically Proven to Reduce Snoring by 76%
- Theravent Works Immediately from the First Night of Use
- Theravent is Portable and Ideal for Travel
PERSONALIZED SNORE RELIEF: CHOOSE LITE, REGULAR or MAX
Theravent is designed to treat a wide range of snoring levels from light to moderate to heavy. It's easy to choose the Theravent that's right for you!
- Theravent LITE has half the resistance of Theravent REGULAR. It is ideal for light snorers or people who are just starting out with snore therapy.
- Theravent REGULAR is the standard resistance version of Theravent. It is designed for moderate snorers and is the most common version used.
- Theravent MAX has double the resistance of Theravent REGULAR. If you're a loud or heavy snorer then Theravent MAX is just for you!
TARGETS & TREATS SNORING DIRECTLY
Unlike other snoring solutions, Theravent uses the power of your own breathing to create Expiratory Positive Airway Pressure (EPAP) to target and treat snoring. Until recently, this breakthrough technology was available only by prescription.
Theravent's MicroValves are set in a padded adhesive strip that you place over your nostrils right before sleep. As you inhale the MicroValves open, allowing you to breathe in normally; then, as you breathe out, the MicroValves close creating a gentle pressure that opens your airway and relieves snoring. In clinical studies, up to 89% of bed partners reported that Theravent quieted their partners snoring.
SOFT, COMFORTABLE, INSTANT SNORE RELIEF
Theravent Advanced Nightly Snore Therapy is FDA approved to reduce or stop snoring. Just apply the device before bed and enjoy a quieter nights sleep without mouthpieces, nasal strips, machines, sprays, and drugs. Theravent patches are soft and comfortable. Just apply the comfort-padded strips onto your nostril before bed and drift into a quieter nights sleep. With Theravent in place you'll breathe in normally and then feel a gentle resistance as you breathe out. This resistance is Theravent beginning to work; and youll hardly notice it's there after a few nights!
PROVEN QUIETER BY SCIENCE & BY BED PARTNERS
Invented by a Stanford University professor of medicine, Theravent Advanced Nightly Snore Therapys impact on snoring and on bed partners sleep has been rigorously tested in clinical studies. Results were presented at the Associated Professional Sleep Societies conference, the prestigious medical conference sponsored by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine, and published in Sleep Diagnosis and Therapy.
These studies proved that Theravent was effective in reducing snoring. 3 out of 4 bed partners in the studies also reported that they got a better nights sleep when their partner used Theravent. 83% of bed partners said their partners snored less with Theravent. With Theravent REGULAR 79% of bed partners said that Theravent Advanced Nightly Snore Therapy delivered a quieter nights sleep; and with Theravent MAX an astonishing 89% of bed partners reported a quieter night's sleep!^literature~
- Is Theravent effective for snoring associated with OSA?
Theravent is not intended to treat sleep apnea. Please see your doctor if you think you may have sleep apnea. If you have OSA consider Provent Sleep Apnea Therapy, which uses the same MicroValve Technology as Theravent and is indicated to treat obstructive sleep apnea.
- How is Theravent different from nasal strips like Breathe Right?
Nasal strips are placed on top of your nose and help dilate your nostrils, reducing congestion. Theravent uses the power of your own breathing to create pressure that opens and supports your nasal airways.
- How is Theravent different from Provent?
Theravent and Provent devices both use patented EPAP (Expiratory Positive Airway Pressure) technology; however overall design and resistance levels of each product are different. Theravent patches fit over the base of the nose, covering both nostrils during sleep, and their relatively wide MicroValve mesh is designed to help eliminate snoring. Provent patches are smaller, with one patch for each nostril, and have a tighter MicroValve mesh that provides the greater resistance required to treat Obstructive Sleep Apnea.
- How does the resistance level of Theravent compare to Provent?
- Theravent LITE = Half the resistance of Theravent Regular
- Theravent Regular = Half the resistance of Theravent MAX
- Theravent MAX = Half the resistance of regular Provent
- Provent Phase 1 = Roughly equivalent to Theravent Regular
- Provent Phase 2 = Roughly equivalent to Theravent MAX
- Provent Phase 3 (Regular Provent) = Full therapeutic level
- Can I use a Theravent device for more than one night?
No, each Theravent is a single-use device.
- Why does it feel strange to breathe out? It seems like I cant get all the air out of my lungs.
Theravent works by creating Expiratory Positive Airway Pressure (EPAP) in your airway. This is the pressure you feel.
- Are there reasons not to use Theravent?
PLEASE READ BEFORE USING: The safety and efficacy of Theravent has not been established for pregnant women or children under 18.
PLEASE DO NOT USE THERAVENT IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING: A cold, sinus, or ear infection, or perforated eardrum; severe breathing problems (including asthma or emphysema); severe heart problems; or very low blood pressure.
STOP USING THERAVENT AND CONTACT A DOCTOR IF YOU EXPERIENCE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING: Experience an allergic reaction to the device; are unable to breathe through your mouth; develop a nasal, sinus, or ear infection or discomfort; develop a severe nose bleed; or develop skin or mucosal irritation, rash, sores, or other discomfort.