Super Deluxe Chinstrap for CPAP Therapy (DISCONTINUED)
Chinstraps are often used by CPAP & BiPAP users to help keep the mouth closed during therapy. They can help solve problems with mouth breathing and mouth leak and thus can encourage therapy compliance and better overall therapy results.
The Super Deluxe Chinstrap's soft, adjustable design makes it easy to fit for almost all users. It will generally cover part of the ears during use and can be warmer than other chinstraps.
Super Deluxe has an extra wide support band that wraps vertically around the head for secure, stable support. For added security two stability straps are included that can be used to further secure the chinstrap at the top of the bottom of the head.
- Manufacturer AG Industries
- Part Number(s) SP-CHSD (Standard), SP-CHSD-XL (Extra Large)
- HCPCS Code A7036
- GTIN / UPC Code
- Warranty 30 Days - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- Country United States of America (Typical Origin)
- Available Color(s) White
- Size (Approx) Standard = 28.5 x 3.0 Inches; Extra Large = 30.5 x 3.0 Inches; Stability Straps = 9.0 x 1.0 Inches
- Available Size(s) Standard, Extra Large
- Materials Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex