If you're not happy, return this item for a full refund.
SoClean 2 Automatic CPAP Cleaner Sanitizer + AirSense Tubing Adapter
30-NIGHT MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
If you're not happy, return this item for a full refund.30-NIGHT MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
BUY NOW, PAY LATER: 0% FINANCING
30-NIGHT MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
EASY, SIMPLE, AUTOMATIC CPAP SANITIZER
The SoClean 2 cleans and sanitizes your CPAP equipment automatically every day so you'll go to sleep each night knowing your sleep therapy routine is germ, virus and bacteria free! SoClean 2 uses Activated Oxygen -- a powerful, natural sanitizing agent -- to thoroughly clean and disinfect without water or harsh, smelly chemicals.
INCLUDES A FREE AIRSENSE ADAPTER!
At DirectHomeMedical we include a free adapter with every SoClean so you'll be sure to have everything you need right out of the box. This SoClean 2 package comes with a free ResMed AirSense CPAP & AirCurve BiLevel Tubing Adapter. If you required a free adapter for a different machine click here.
ACTIVATED OXYGEN DESTROYS 99.9% OF GERMS & BACTERIA
Activated Oxygen has been used in hospitals, food production and water purification for many years. It is created when a third atom of oxygen combines with the two-atom oxygen molecule that makes up the air we breathe. The SoClean 2 generates Activated Oxygen from room air and pumps it through your CPAP equipment to destroy molds, bacteria and viruses. A special filter then converts the activated oxygen back into the air we breathe.
SoClean 2 has been independently lab tested and proven to destroy 99.9% of germs, bacteria, viruses and mold using 100% natural and safe Activated Oxygen. No chemicals are used!
COMPATIBLE WITH ALL CPAP MACHINES
SoClean 2 is compatible with virtually all CPAP masks, headgear, tubing, and machines. For machines that use standard or premium tubing you simply attach the included Standard Tubing Adapter to the back of your sleep therapy device and SoClean 2 is ready to go. For machines with a heated humidifier a special tubing insert is included so the chamber can be automatically cleaned at the same time as your mask and tubing!
SoClean adapters are even available for machines that use heated tubing or have specialized tubing outlets -- like ClimateLine, ThermoSmart and SystemOne Heated Tubing -- just select the adapter for your machine when adding the SoClean 2 to your shopping cart.
EASY & AUTOMATIC DAILY CLEANING
QUICK & CONVENIENT
The SoClean 2 cleans masks, headgear, tubing and humidifier chambers quickly and conveniently while they're still attached to your CPAP! When you wake up from a restful night's sleep, just place your mask, with headgear, in the SoClean 2's cleaning chamber with your hose still attached. Channel the hose through hose slot on the side of the SoClean 2 and close the lid. SoClean 2 will turn on automatically when it's time to clean your equipment.
Cleaning with SoClean 2 only takes a few minutes, but you should leave the lid on the unit securely closed for at least 2 hours after the initial cleaning cycle for proper sanitization. SoClean 2's cycle indicator lights will let you know when it is working and when the cleaning process is complete; and onscreen indicators will let you know the status of your SoClean unit at all times. SoClean will never operate without a mask and hose present, so if you forget to insert your mask one morning don't worry, just put it in when you get home for the night and press the manual cleaning button and let SoClean 2 get to work!^literature~
- SoClean 2 CPAP Sanitizer Brochure (PDF)
- SoClean 2 Sanitizer User Guide (PDF)
- SoClean 2 Frequently Asked Questions (PDF)
- SoClean 2 Efficacy Report Summary (PDF)
- Adapter Instructions - ResMed AirSense & AirCurve (PDF)
^frequently asked questions~
- Could the SoClean 2 Have Turned the Cushion on My Mask Yellow?
In rare instances the SoClean 2 may cause yellowing in mask cushions or plastics. This change is cosmetic and will not affect the performance of the mask.
- Can I Use the SoClean 2 if My CPAP is Connected to Oxygen?
Yes, you can use the SoClean 2 in conjunction with oxygen therapy. Just make sure that the oxygen flow is turned off whenever the SoClean 2 is activated. (An external oxygen flow into your CPAP system will reduce the effectiveness of the SoClean 2's active oxygen.)
- Is the SoClean 2 Harmful or Could it Hurt the Environment?
While some might mistakenly refer to ozone as smog, the two are distinctly different. Unlike pure ozone, smog contains a mixture of various toxic hydrocarbons that have no beneficial characteristics. The SoClean 2 uses natural, activated oxygen, in a closed system to sanitize CPAP equipment. Only pure oxygen is released back into the environment by the SoClean 2 device.
- Can I Use the SoClean 2 with Any Mask?
The SoClean 2 is not recommended for use with memory foam masks, like the AirTouch F20, or the CPAP PRO "No Mask." The SoClean 2 is also not compatible with the FitLife Total Face Masks.
- Sometimes There is an Odor in my Mask After I Use the SoClean 2?
A strong scent can occur if your equipment has not been treated with the Neutralizing Pre-Wash the first time you use the SoClean 2. It can also be a sign that the duration of your treatment is too long. Try lowering the duration of your treatment. If you still feel that the scent is too much, you can opt to run the treatment every other day.
- Does the SoClean get rid of facial oils on my mask?
The SoClean will inhibit facial oil build-up, but it will not remove the oils. Although the SoClean will sanitize and kill any germs, bacteria or other pathogens on your mask, some inert residue can be left behind. You may need to wipe off your mask from time to time, or even use the pre-wash provided.
- Manufacturer SoClean Inc.
- In the Package SoClean 2 Device, Filter Cartridge, Check Valve Assembly, AC Power Supply with Cord, Pre-Wash, Free CPAP Adapter, User Manual, 2-Year Manufacturer's Standard Warranty.
- Part Number(s) SC1200-S10K
- HCPCS Code E1399
- GTIN / UPC Code
- Warranty 2 Years - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details. Please read the ResMed Ozone Warranty Notice & SoClean Response (PDF) for additional information.
- Country China (Typical Origin)
- Available Color(s) White with Blue Highlights
- Size (Approx) 7.5 x 6.5 x 8.5 Inches (Chamber 7.5 x 4.5 x 5.0 Inches / Volume = 178 Cubic Inches)
- Weight (Approx) 5.6 Lbs
Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- AC (Wall) Power 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
- AC Power Supply Size 1.55 x 1.30 x 3.10 Inches (Approx)
- AC Power Cord Length 62 Inches (Approx)
- Power Consumption Not Specified
- DC (Mobile) Power Not Available
- Battery Power Not Available