eXciteOSA Sleep Apnea Therapy Device (PREORDER)
BUY NOW, PAY LATER: 0% FINANCING
BUY NOW, PAY LATER
PRE-ORDER NOW! Pre-Order eXciteOSA today to reserve one of the first units available. Shipments expected starting May 2021. Read the FDA Authorization Letter here.
FDA AUTHORIZED PRESCRIPTION SLEEP THERAPY
eXciteOSA is the only product of its kind authorized for the treatment of OSA; and it is available by prescription only. A standard CPAP or BiPAP prescription is not valid for the purchase of eXciteOSA. eXciteOSA prescriptions must state "eXciteOSA" or something similar. Click here to download a eXciteOSA Prescription Form to bring to your doctor.
The eXciteOSA Daytime Therapy Device (formerly known as Snoozeal) uses safe, mild electrical currents to exercise and strengthen your tongue muscles and help reduce snoring and treat mild Obstructive Sleep Apnea. Use eXciteOSA whenever it's convenient for 20 minutes a day, every day for 6 weeks. After that, use eXciteOSA once a week to keep your muscles toned. You'll be able to monitor your therapy progress, track results, and share data with your doctor easily using the free eXciteOSA App.
WHAT CAUSES SNORING?
LOUD SNORING CAN BE A SIGN OF SLEEP APNEA
EXCITEOSA TARGETS THE ROOT CAUSE OF SNORING
BETTER QUALITY SLEEP & A HEALTHIER LIFE
CONTROL & TRACK THERAPY PROGRESS WITH THE EXCITEOSA APP
- eXciteOSA Therapy Product Brochure (PDF)
- eXciteOSA Therapy Quick Start Guide (PDF)
- eXciteOSA Therapy What to Expect (PDF)
- eXciteOSA Therapy Understanding Level Settings (PDF)
- eXciteOSA Therapy Instructions For Use (PDF)
- eXciteOSA Clinical Brochure (PDF)
- eXciteOSA Clinical FAQs (PDF)
- eXciteOSA White Paper (PDF)
- Manufacturer Signifier Medical Technologies
- In the Package Control Unit, Mouthpiece, USB Charging Cable, Printed User Manual, Manufacturer's Warranty
- Part Number(s) SNZL
- HCPCS Code E1399
- GTIN / UPC Code 060627480048
- Warranty 1 Year - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- Intended Use eXciteOSA is indicated for use to reduce snoring for patients that are 18 years or older. Contraindications: Do not use eXciteOSA if you are pregnant or may be pregnant; you have a pacemaker or implanted electrodes; you have temporary or permanent implants, dental braces or jewellery in your mouth; you are suffering from mouth ulceration; you have or are suspected of having sleep apnea with an AHI of greater than 15. Safety and effectiveness in the above conditions has not been established. Read all instructions before use.
- Prescription Item Prescription required for the purchase of this item.
- Country United Kingdom (Typical Origin)