Siesta Nasal CPAP Mask FitPack with Headgear
PROVIDES AN OPEN FIELD OF VISION
With a modern design and clean lines, the Siesta Nasal CPAP Mask is one of the lightest, most flexible masks on the market. Siesta Nasal doesn't require any facial contact above the eyes, and the frame's cheek arms include super comfortable soft sleeves, so you can watch TV and enjoy your bedtime routine without worrying about pinching, pressure or red marks from your mask.
SOFT, FLEXIBLE, QUICK CONNECT HEADGEAR
Siesta Nasal Mask Headgear is highly adjustable to provide a comfortable, custom fit that holds the mask gently in place while preventing the strap marks caused by many CPAP masks. Siesta Headgear includes embedded Velcro Tabs and Quick Connect Hooks making it easy to put on and take off without the need for constant adjustments.
THREE CUSHION SIZES TO FIT YOU
With an easy-change cushion cup, Siesta Nasal Cushions snap quickly into place and adjust automatically to a soft, leak free seal. Three cushion sizes are available -- Small, Medium & Large -- are available to fit a wide range of users. This FitPack includes all 3 sizes so you can try each one and find your best fit every time!
SOFT EXHALATION SWIVEL ELBOW & SHORT TUBEThe Siesta includes a 360° swivel elbow with exhalation ports that gently disperse air away from the user. The short tube includes an additional swivel that helps prevent kinks and twisting, ensuring an exceptionally flexible connection to the long CPAP tube.^literature~
- Manufacturer 3B React
- In the Package Siesta Nasal Mask FitPack with 3 Nasal Cushions (Small, Medium & Large), Short Tube with Swivel and Headgear.
- Part Number(s) SNM1000
- HCPCS Code A7034 A7035
- GTIN / UPC Code 09648538360590
- Warranty 90 Days - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- Intended Use This mask is intended to provide an interface for application of CPAP or bi-level therapy to patients. The mask is for single patient use in the home or multi-patient use in the hospital/institutional environment. The mask is to be used on patients (>66lbs/30kg) for whom CPAP or bi-level therapy has been prescribed.
- Country China (Typical Origin)
- All CPAP & BiPAP Machines (Adapter required for use with AirMini Travel CPAP Machines.)
- Available Size(s) Small, Medium, Large
- Materials Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
Contains: Polymer, Silicone