If you're not happy, return this item for a full refund.
SleepWeaver Anew Soft Cloth Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear (Includes FeatherWeight Tube Free)
30-NIGHT MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
If you're not happy, return this item for a full refund.30-NIGHT-NIGHT RISK FREE TRIAL
SUBSCRIBE & SAVE 10%
Save big on every order. Skip or cancel at any time.SUBSCRIBE & SAVE 10%
GREAT FREE GIFT WITH PURCHASE!
Get a FeatherWeight Connector Tube free with purchase!GREAT FREE GIFT WITH PURCHASE!
BUY NOW, PAY LATER: 0% FINANCING
BUY NOW, PAY LATER
FREE GIFT WITH PURCHASE
30-NIGHT MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
SleepWeaver Anew's dual-chamber cloth cushion inflates like a balloon during sleep therapy pressing gently against the nose and mouth to create a soft, leak free seal. Unlike the plastic and silicone of most CPAP mask solutions; skin friendly SleepWeaver cloth cushions feel cool and dry on the face, allowing the skin to breathe naturally, wicking away moisture, eliminating pinch points, and reducing pressure marks.
EASY TO LIVE WITH
The SleepWeaver Anew is super lightweight, durable and easy-to clean. To care for your Anew simply wash it by hand in warm water with a mild, non-abrasive soap and then leave it to air dry. SleepWeaver Anew is Latex and Silicone Free so it's great for allergy sufferers. It has been tested and approved for use between 4-30cm H20 on CPAP, BiPAP and APAP systems.
OPEN STYLE HEADGEAR
The Anew's headgear is designed to provide a comfortable, secure seal without requiring a forehead support or over tightening; in fact Anew performs better when the headgear is worn slightly loose. The open style of the headgear is ideal for people who wear eye glasses as it offers virtually unrestricted vision; it's perfect for people who like to fall asleep while reading or watching TV. Anew headgear is adjustable to a wide range of faces and is easily adjusted even with the mask on. Two quick-release clips make the SleepWeaver Anew easy to put on and take off.
LIGHTWEIGHT & FLEXIBLE
Like all SleepWeaver masks the Anew has no rigid plastic frame or silicone cushioning so the entire mask is free to flex, bend, compress and move with you as you sleep. In addition the Anew comes with a double swivel elbow so tubing can be channeled in any direction you prefer -- over the head, down the chest, or to the side -- so you can sleep your way without tubing interference.
The mask's exhalation valve is made of a series of small holes on either side of the elbow so there is no direct stream of air to irritate bed partners and exhalation is very quiet.
JUST YOUR SIZE!
The SleepWeaver Anew is available in three sizes -- Small, Regular & Large -- to fit a wide range of users.
- SleepWeaver Anew Full Face Mask Brochure (PDF)
- SleepWeaver Anew Full Face Mask Instructions (PDF)
- SleepWeaver Anew Full Face Mask FAQ (PDF)
- Manufacturer Circadiance
- In the Package SleepWeaver Anew Full Face CPAP Mask with Cloth Cushion, Adjustable Headgear, Informational DVD, and Instruction Booklet.
- Part Number(s) 100955 (Small Blue), 100960 (Regular Blue), 100965 (Large Blue)
- HCPCS Code A7027 A7035
- GTIN / UPC Code 00608938456892, 00608938456908, 00608938456915
- Warranty 90 Days - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- Country United States of America (Typical Origin)
- Available Color(s) Blue
- Available Size(s) Small, Regular, Large
- Materials Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Type Full Face Mask, Hybrid Full Face Mask
- Pressure Levels 4-30 CM H2O (Recommended)