If you're not happy, return this item for a full refund.
SleepWeaver Prevent Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear (Includes FeatherWeight Tube Free)
30-NIGHT MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
If you're not happy, return this item for a full refund.30-NIGHT RISK FREE TRIAL
SUBSCRIBE & SAVE 10%
Save big on every order. Skip or cancel at any time.SUBSCRIBE & SAVE 10%
BUY NOW, PAY LATER: 0% FINANCING
BUY NOW, PAY LATER
30-NIGHT MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
EVERYTHING YOU LOVE ABOUT THE 3D AND MORE
SleepWeaver Prevent is designed to provide an additional level of isolation for CPAP/BiPAP patients with known or suspected respiratory infections. It uses a specially modified KN95 Mask to filter exhaled air from Circadiance's soft cloth SleepWeaver 3D Nasal Mask. Each mask pack comes with 10 specially modified KN95 Filter Masks and replacement KN95 Filter Masks are also available for purchase separately. Only specially modified SleepWeaver Prevent KN95 Filter Masks should be used with the SleepWeaver Prevent.
SKIN FRIENDLY, STREAMLINED SOFT CLOTH CUSHION
During CPAP & BiPAP therapy the SleepWeaver 3D's streamlined cloth cushion, with inner comfort lining, inflates gently against the skin, creating a soft, leak free seal. SleepWeaver 3D's advanced, skin friendly fabric wicks moisture away from the face so it feels cool, dry and much more natural than plastic or silicone masks.
LIGHTWEIGHT & FLEXIBLE
Like all SleepWeaver masks, SleepWeaver 3D has no rigid plastic frame and no rubber or silicone cushion. The entire mask is lightweight and free to flex, bend, and stretch with you as you sleep. In addition SleepWeaver 3D comes with a 360° double swivel elbow so tubing can be channeled in any direction -- over the head, down the chest, or to the side.
SMALLER, LOW PROFILE DESIGN
SleepWeaver 3D comes in a single size designed to fit most patients. The low profile cushion is great for people who wear glasses, read or watch TV in bed; and it eliminates contact at the nasal bridge and forehead where sleep therapy users often experience pressure points and pain.
WING-SHAPED, SOFT EDGE HEADGEAR
SleepWeaver 3D's unique wing-shaped headgear has soft straps with rounded edges that channel just above and below the ears. 3D headgear is easy to fit and simple to adjust. It is available in two sizes -- Regular and Large.
- Consider Regular headgear if your neck size is 16.5 inches or less.
- Consider Large headgear if your neck size is 16.0 inches or more.
EASY TO CLEAN & MAINTAIN
The 3D is Latex and Silicone Free so it's great for allergy sufferers. A series of small holes, exhalation valves, are built into the fabric of the cushion so there is no direct stream of air to create noise and irritate bed partners. The soft cloth cushion is durable too, so it's very easy to wash by hand and let air dry.
- Manufacturer Circadiance
- In the Package SleepWeaver Prevent (3D) CPAP Mask with Cloth Cushion, Modified KN95 Filter Mask, 360° Swivel, Adjustable Headgear, and Printed Instructions.
- Part Number(s) 101743 (SleepWeaver Prevent Mask with Regular Headgear), 101744 (SleepWeaver Prevent Mask with Large Headgear)
- HCPCS Code A7034 A7035
- GTIN / UPC Code
- Warranty 90 Days - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- Intended Use The SleepWeaver Prevent Nasal Mask is intended to provide an interface for Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP) or Bi-Level therapy. This mask is intended for single-patient reuse in the home and single-patient reuse in the hospital / institutional environment. This mask is to be used on patients greater than 66 lbs (30 kg). The filter mask present in SleepWeaver Prevent is intended to filter exhaled air to reduce the likelihood that the exhaled air may contaminate the room air around the person using the mask.
- Prescription Item Prescription required for the purchase of this item.
- Country United States of America (Typical Origin)
- Available Color(s) Blue
- Available Size(s) One Size Fits Most
- Materials Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Type Nasal Cushion Mask
- Pressure Levels 4-20 CM H2O (Recommended)