Sleep8 CPAP Cleaner & Sanitizer
EASY FINANCING: BUY NOW, PAY LATER!
LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY!
SAY GOODBYE TO GERMS
COMPATIBLE WITH ALL CPAP MACHINES
SIMPLE ONE CLICK CLEANING
FAST & COMPLETE
HOME & TRAVEL FRIENDLY
SAFE & QUIET BY DESIGN
^frequently asked questions~
- How often do I need to sanitize my CPAP?
Sleep8 recommends that all PAP machine tubing, and masks be sanitized daily to reduce the risk of harmful bacteria growing in these that can lead to respiratory sickness. Bacteria can multiply exponentially even within 24 hours.
- What needs to go in the bag to be sanitized?
You are able to safely sanitize the mask and tubing. If you choose to clean your water chamber, please be sure to remove and empty and dry the water chamber thoroughly before placing in your Sleep8 bag. Many CPAP manufactures do NOT recommend that the machine itself be subjected to ozone sanitation.
- Can Sleep8 sanitize heated tubing?
Yes, Sleep8 will safely sanitize all CPAP tubing, heated and non-heated, without any adapters or special equipment required.
- Should I wash the Sleep8 bag?
If the Sleep8 Filter Sanitizer Bag becomes soiled, wipe it clean with a dry cloth. The bag contains a filter that should be kept dry. The Sleep8’s activated oxygen system fully sanitizes whatever is in the bag, as well as the interior of the bag itself.
- How do I clean the Sleep8 device?
If the Sleep8 device becomes soiled, wipe it clean with a dry cloth. Do not get the device wet, as doing so will void the warranty.
- What is the black rectangle near the top of the bag?
This is a charcoal filter. It safely filters the activated oxygen that is pumped into the bag during the sanitization process.
- What is the white circle on the filtered bag and why does air come out of it?
This air outlet port is where the filtered air is released from the bag during the sanitization process.
- Does the Sleep8 Filter Bag inflate?
The Sleep8 bag may, or may not, inflate during sanitation depending on how quickly air is passed through the filter and air outlet port.
- Why is there a "clean" scent on my mask after sanitizing?
The smell that is sometimes described as similar to the scent of air after a heavy rain or thunderstorm is caused by ozone. Ozone occurs naturally after lightning storms, and is also the sanitizing agent used by the Sleep8. If you do not like the smell, just let your PAP equipment sit outside of the Sleep8 Bag for a while after it has finished sanitizing.
- What is ozone?
Ozone is the sanitizing agent, also commonly known as activated oxygen, or trioxygen, due to the fact that it is comprised of three oxygen atoms. When ozone is concentrated and safely contained in the Sleep8 bag, it works as a sanitizing agent to kill live bacteria and any living particles. For your safety the Sleep8 device will only function when the Sleep8 filtered bag is correctly attached, and the filtered bag should be changed every 3 months.
- Can a whole CPAP machine be cleaned with Sleep8?
It is not recommended that a PAP machine be placed in the Sleep8 Filter Sanitizer Bag. Only PAP masks, tubes, and water chambers should be placed in the Sleep8 bag.
- Can Sleep8 be used to clean my CPAP's water chamber?
Yes. If the water chamber is removable and dried, it can be added to the Sleep8 Bag for sanitizing.
- Can Sleep8 sanitize my mask and headgear, even when other cleaners cannot?
Yes, Sleep8 will fully sanitize any CPAP mask, headgear straps and tubing placed within the bag, including larger items like Respironics FitLife Mask and 10 Foot CPAP Tubing.
- Will Sleep8 discolor my mask?
No, the Sleep8 device and the activated oxygen system only serves to sanitize the CPAP mask, tube, and water chamber.
- Should everything be dry before starting the Sleep8?
Yes, for example, be sure to empty the water chamber before adding it to the bag. Some moisture on masks and tubing is fine; but water should not be present in, or added to, the sanitizer bag.
- How big is the Sleep8 Bag?
A: The Sleep8 Bag is a wedge shape measuring approximately 15 inches long, 12.5 inches wide, and 6 inches at the base.
- Manufacturer Sleep8
- In the Package Sleep8 Device, Sanitizer Filter Bag, USB Charger with AC Power Cord, User Guide, 18-Month Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Part Number(s) SLP82043
- HCPCS Code E1399
- GTIN / UPC Code 00860224002606
Warranty Notes: Warranty applies to primary item. Accessory and parts warranties may vary. Review manufacturer's documentation for full details.
- Intended Use Sleep8 is designed to sanitize Positive Airway Pressure (PAP) equipment. Individuals who use a PAP machine for Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) can use Sleep8 to sanitize all PAP equipment on a daily basis, or when the user wants the added benefit of thorough sanitization.
- Country China (Typical Origin)
- AC (Wall) Power 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz Battery Charger
- AC Power Supply Size 1.4 x 0.8 x 2.4 Inches (Approx)
- AC Power Supply Weight 2 Ounces (Approx)
- AC Power Cord Length 3 Feet (Approx)
- Power Consumption 4 Watts Max
- Battery Power Internal
- Battery Type Rechargeable Lithium Ion (Li-Ion)
- Battery Capacity 2200 mAh
- Battery Notes Micro USB Charger with Universal AC Power Supply Included. When you plug the Micro USB Charger in the Sleep8 will beep once to let you know the internal battery is charging. While the battery is charging Sleep8's screen will dim and the battery icon will shine bright to display current battery levels. Sleep8's charger WILL NOT overcharge the battery so it can be left in overnight to ensure a full charge whenever needed.