If you're not happy, return this item for a full refund.
F&P Simplus Full Face CPAP Mask FitPack with Headgear
30-NIGHT MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
If you're not happy, return this item for a full refund.30-NIGHT RISK FREE TRIAL
GREAT EXTRAS FOR A PENNY!
Add CPAP Mask Wipes or another great gift for a Penny.GREAT EXTRAS FOR A PENNY!
BUY NOW, PAY LATER: 0% FINANCING
BUY NOW, PAY LATER
30-NIGHT MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
DYNAMIC SUPPORT FOR A BETTER FIT
Standard and under-the-nose full face CPAP masks have a narrow vertical support zone that can lead to unwanted leaks, pinching, over-tightening, and ultimately an uncomfortable, and unsuccessful, sleep apnea therapy experience. F&P Simplus includes Dynamic Support, with a RollFit Seal and Stability Bar, that expands the support zone allowing the mask to adjust through the night for comfortable, successful sleep therapy.
ROLL FIT SEAL
As the name suggests, Simplus's one-piece Full Face Seal (Cushion) rolls back and forth on the nose, auto-adjusting during sleep to reduce pressure on hard to fit areas, like the bridge of the nose, while increasing overall seal and comfort. The RollFit Seal incorporates integrated stability panels for optimal sealing performance and stability all night long.
Breathable ErgoForm Headgear is designed to self-locate high on the back of the head to allow for maximum movement without dislodging or loss of fit. Special stretch and non-stretch panels on the headgear provide support and structure for improved performance; while embedded Velcro Tabs and Easy-Clip Hooks allow for easy fitting and removal without constant adjustments. Two headgear sizes are available: All Small Simplus masks come with Small ErgoForm Headgear. All Medium and Large Simplus masks come with Medium/Large ErgoFit Headgear.
This low-profile frame is stable, durable, small, and ensures a clear line of sight. One frame size fits all three seal sizes and has an Easy-Clip frame attachment to aid assembly after cleaning.
ADVANCED AIR DIFFUSER
The Simplus includes an advanced air diffuser, built into the RollFit Seal's outer shell, to keep operational noise to a minimum and reduce draft.
HELP WHEN YOU NEED IT WITH THE MYMASK APP
- F&P Simplus CPAP Mask - Product Brochure (PDF)
- F&P Simplus CPAP Mask - Dynamic Support (PDF)
- F&P Simplus CPAP Mask - Instructions for Use (PDF)
- Fisher & Paykel CPAP Mask Materials List (PDF)
- Manufacturer Fisher & Paykel
- In the Package Simplues Full Face CPAP & BiPAP Mask with 3 Seals (Small, Medium, Large), Elbow, Swivel, and Headgear.
- Part Number(s) 400483FITPACK (FitPack with Small, Medium, Large Cushions)
- HCPCS Code A7030 A7035
- GTIN / UPC Code 09420012455079
- Warranty 90 Days - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- Country New Zealand (Typical Origin)
- Available Size(s) Small, Medium, Large
- Materials Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Compatibility Compatible with all Standard CPAP & BiLevel Machines
- Type Full Face Mask
- Pressure Levels 4-25 CM H2O (Recommended)