Save big on every order. Skip or cancel at any time.
Silent Night Total Face CPAP Mask Liners - 30-Night Supply
SUBSCRIBE & SAVE 10%
Save big on every order. Skip or cancel at any time.SUBSCRIBE & SAVE 10%
IDEAL FIT FOR FITLIFE TOTAL MASKS
Total Face Silent Night CPAP Mask Liners are designed especially for FitLife Total CPAP and BiPAP Masks from Philips Respironics.
MICRO PILLOW FABRIC FOR COMFORT
Silent Night's Micro Pillow fabric is light on the face, but sturdy too, so the liner acts as a soft, natural barrier between you and your mask. Silent Night liners reduce common sleep therapy problems -- like leaks, discomfort, pressure marks, and skin irritation -- so you can feel more relaxed and confident while you sleep. Micro Pillow fabric absorbs moisture and wicks it away from your skin so you'll feel cooler as you sleep too!
QUICK STICK TABS FOR A SECURE SEAL
One of the key to the success of Silent Nights is Quick Stick Tabs that attach to your mask's frame keeping the liner in place, without slippage and shifting , through the night. There's no need to over tighten your mask to keep these liners in place, just Quick Stick and go... it's that easy! If you don't get quite the right fit on your first try, don't worry you can reposition the Quick Stick Tabs as needed to ensure proper fit.
REDUCES MAINTENANCE & EASES CLEANING
The antimicrobial fabric in Silent Night liners helps to extend the life of your mask by keeping the cushion cleaner so you don't have to wash it as often! Each liner will last 6-8 nights so they're more environmentally friendly than many other liners too!
- Manufacturer Silent Night
- In the Package 4 Silent Night Liners
- Part Number(s) T101 (Small), T103 (Large & Extra Large)
- HCPCS Code E1399
- GTIN / UPC Code 00869406000201, 00869406000218
- Country United States of America (Typical Origin)
- Size (Approx) 5.75 x 6.10 (Small), 7.50 x 7.75 (Large & Extra Large)
- Available Size(s) Small, Large, Extra Large
- Philips Respironics For FitLife Total Face Masks and similar choose T101 for Small, or T103 for Large and Extra Large.