Receive Site News, Discounts, Coupons & Product Updates.
Serenity Nasal Mask (DISCONTINUED)
Silicone or gel is used to filled both the cushion and forehead pads. This provides for a soft, conforming surface. The Forehead rest can be adjusted along a patented locking system, preventing mask leaks and optimizing comfort around the bridge of the nose.
Use the overhead hose guide for those who sleep on either side or on your back. When you need to remove the mask, press the quick release clip incorporated into the headgear. Unlike most masks, the CO2 vent ports are directional and allow you to change the air to flow away from the body.^literature~
- Manufacturer Drive DeVilbiss
- In the Package Serenity Nasal CPAP & BiPAP Mask with Adjustable Headgear
- Part Number(s) 9352D (Standard Silicone), 9352G (Standard Gel)
- HCPCS Code A7034 A7035
- GTIN / UPC Code
- Warranty 90 Days - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- Country United States of America (Typical Origin)