eQuinox Portable Oxygen Concentrator (DISCONTINUED)
RUGGED GOOD LOOKS & POWERFUL TOO
The eQuinox Oxygen Concentrator is built around a compact, rugged frame with lightweight, sturdy materials that look great in the home and are built to survive the rigors of travel. eQuinox's beautiful outside is matched inside by a super-quiet, intelligent motor that conserves power while delivering the highest levels of Continuous Flow and Pulse Dose oxygen available in a portable oxygen concentrator. eQuinox doesn't generate a lot of heat or noise, and it won't be a drain on your electric bills.
CONTINUOUS FLOW - With continuous oxygen flow settings from .5 to 3.0 LPM the eQuinox delivers more oxygen per minute than any similarly sized concentrator! And it's quiet too at just 45 dBa on average.
PULSE DOSE with AUTOSAT - When you're on the go you can use eQuinox's Pulse Dose mode to maximize battery time. eQuinox delivers Pulse Dose oxygen at 9 settings with bolus sizes from 16mL to the 192mL super bolus!
In Pulse Dose Mode eQuinox's AutoSAT technology adjusts production automatically to match oxygen demands as your respiratory rate increases or decreases naturally during the day. So, if you breathe faster, eQuinox will increase production to maintain a consistent pulse dose volume (bolus size) for every breath you take. When your breathing slows back down the eQuinox will automatically reduce production in order to save energy for when you need it most.
EASY TO LIVE WITH
The eQuinox is powerful; but it's also easy to live with! With a simple to use, top facing control panel, a backlit display, and audible alarms you'll always know exactly how your eQuinox is performing, what your oxygen level is, and when you need to change your battery. An adjustable oxygen therapy rise time ensures that the beginning of therapy is comfortable; and the only maintenance typically needed is washing the air filter about once a week! But there's more... Have you heard about eQuinox's Voice Module Interface?
ADVANCED VOICE MODULE INTERFACE
One of the most unique features of the eQuinox is the Advanced Voice Module Interface that announces button presses or functionality changes in real time. For instance, as you raise or lower oxygen levels or switch delivery modes the eQuinox will let you know your new setting. The Voice Module Interface goes beyond that though, it will also announce any changes to the machine's power source, any time a battery gets low, as well as any system alerts and alarms.
The Voice Module is a brilliant feature for people who have eye troubles or who want to make adjustments in dim lighting situations; but it won't be right for everyone which is why it can be customized (with one of 8 different languages and 10 different volume levels) or disabled entirely with a few simple steps. The Voice Module Interface really is a smart feature, implemented intelligently!
POWER FOR EVERY SITUATION
The eQuinox comes complete with power accessories for almost every situation whether you're at home, on the road, in the air, or anywhere around the world. And it can run at all Continuous Flow and Pulse Dose settings from any power source: AC, DC or Battery.
AC (WALL) POWER - eQuinox's AC Power Cord with Universal Power Supply will adjust automatically to meet power requirements for most wall sockets worldwide. (A plug adapter may be needed for use outside of North America.)
DC POWER - In a welcome change for experienced oxygen users the eQuinox's DC cord DOES NOT require a power brick of any sort. It's a simple, sturdy slimline cord that will power your eQuinox from the DC power outlets found in most cars, boats, trucks, and other vehicles.
BATTERY POWER - eQuinox is available with two different batteries: the 12-cell battery will last up to 2.35 hours, and the 24-cell battery will last up to 5.4 hours between charges. eQuinox batteries use a special quick snap mechanism to attach to the front of the concentrator; so they can easily be switched out with spares to extend time away from fixed power sources.
When a battery is in place it will automatically take over when external AC or DC power is disconnected; and batteries WILL recharge automatically when the eQuinox is plugged into any AC or DC outlet if sufficient power is available.
YOU CAN TAKE IT WITH YOU
eQuinox is FAA approved for use on all commercial flights so, whether it's a walk around the block, a trip to the market, a round of golf, or a flight to Europe eQuinox is ready with the oxygen you need. It's easy and convenient so you never need to wait of oxygen deliveries or worry about storing oxygen at home again. Choose an eclipse and live life your way, every day!
Quick Reference (PDF)
User Manual (PDF)
Getting Started (Vimeo)
eQuinox POC Clinical
- Manufacturer Caire SeQual AirSep
- In the Package eQuinox Portable Oxygen Concentrator, Rechargeable Battery, Mobile Cart, DC Power Cord, AC Power Cord, Accessory Bag, 10 Nasal Cannulas, 3-Year Manufacturer's Warranty, and Printed User Guide. Additional Batteries and Extras included depending on Bundle selected during checkout.
- Part Number(s) 4807-SEQ
- HCPCS Code E1390 E1392
- GTIN / UPC Code
Warranty Notes: Warranty applies to primary item. Accessory and parts warranties may vary. Review manufacturer's documentation for full details.
- Prescription Item Prescription required for the purchase of this item.
- Country United States of America (Typical Origin)
- Each eQuinox carries an FAA Approved label for easy identification. This product is approved by the FAA for use on all commercial flights within the US and all international flights that depart or arrive in the US. Click here for TSA / FAA information on traveling with sleep and oxygen therapy. Always contact your airline prior to your flight to confirm any requirements they may have (i.e. a copy of your prescription or a letter of medical necessity) for allowing your device on board.
- Size (Approx) 13.6 x 10.6 x 7.4 Inches
- Weight (Approx) 14 Lbs with 12 Cell Battery
Oxygen Performance Specifications
- Continuous Settings .5 to 3 LPM (in .5 Increments)
- Pulse Dose Settings 1 to 9
- Oxygen Per Pulse 16mL - 192mL (Average Bolus Size)
- Oxygen Concentration 90% (+5.5 / -3%)
- Oxygen Percentage Indicator Yes. Green Light = Normal. Yellow Light = Caution <85%, Red Flashing = Warning < 70%
37 dBa at 2 Pulse Dose
45 dBa at 2 LPM Continuous Flow (Typical)
- Operating Altitude Up to 13,123 Feet
Tubing & Cannula Length
Up to 7 Feet in Pulse Mode
Up to 50 Fee in Continuous Flow Mode (Maximum)
- Filters External: Reusable Air Inlet Filter
- Alarms Multi-Language Voice Interface announces to changes in oxygen levels, mode settings, battery levels, and alarms. Voice Interface can be customized with 8 languages (English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Italian, Japanese and Chinese), up and down volumes, or turned completely off. Alarms available for Loss of Power, Low Battery, Low Therapeutic Oxygen Output, Oxygen Flow Outside Normal Limits, No Inspiration Detected in Pulse Mode, Unit Malfunction, as well as Oxygen Concentratrion Indicator Lights (Green, Yellow, Red).
- AC (Wall) Power Universal 85-264 VAC, 47-63 Hz
- Power Consumption 110 Watts at 3.0 LPM Continuous
- DC (Mobile) Power DC Power Cord Included
- Battery Power 1-3 Batteries Included Depending on Bundle Selected
- Battery Type Rechargeable Lithium Ion
12-Cell = 11.5 x 4.0 x 1.5 Inches
24-Cell = 11.5 x 4.0 x 2.5 Inches (Approx)
12-Cell = 2.0 Lbs
24-Cell = 3.8 Lbs (Approx)
Battery Run Time
- Setting 1 = 2.3 Hrs on 12-Cell; 5.4 Hrs on 24-Cell
- Setting 3 = 2.1 Hrs on 12-Cell; 4.9 Hrs on 24-Cell
- Setting 6 = 1.5 Hrs on 12-Cell; 3.5 Hrs on 24-Cell
- 1.0 LPM = 1.9 Hrs on 12-Cell; 4.4 Hrs on 24-Cell
- 2.0 LPM = 1.1 Hrs on 12-Cell; 2.5 Hrs on 24-Cell
- 3.0 LPM = 0.7 Hrs on 12-Cell; 1.6 Hrs on 24-Cell
- Recharge Time 3 to 6 Hours (Typical Per Battery)
- Battery Life Not Specified (Average)
- Battery Notes Batteries will charge whenever sufficient AC or DC Power is available.