SeQual Eclipse 3 Concentrator (DISCONTINUED)
POWER FOR EVERY SITUATION
The Eclipse 3 comes complete with an AC power cord for home use and a DC power cord for travel. The internal power cartridge takes over automatically when you unplug the machine and will last up to 5 hours between charges. Power cartridges can easily be switched out with spares to extend your time away from a power socket; and power cartridges recharge automatically when the system is plugged into an AC / wall power outlet.
OXYGEN FOR EVERY NEED
Like heavy home oxygen concentrators the Eclipse 3 will deliver Continuous Flow oxygen up to 3LPM. In addition the Eclipse 3's unique Pulse Dose system delivers a fixed pulse dose volume up to 192mL with each breath. And Eclipse 3's autoSAT technology maintains a consistent pulse dose volume for every breath even as your respiratory rate changes!
LIVE YOUR WAY EVERY DAY
The Eclipse 3 lets you live life your way -- whether it's a walk around the block, a trip to the market, a round of golf, or a flight to Spain -- Eclipse 3 is ready with the oxygen you need. With Eclipse 3 you can finally live life to the fullest, without the fear of running out of oxygen or the difficulty of oxygen deliveries and tanks.
- Up to 3 LPM continuous flow oxygen for nocturnal use, exercise, and other items when pulse flow just won't do.
- For times when pulse flow is the choice, the Eclipse has pulse settings from 1 to 6 (16mL to 96mL) pluse 128mL, 160mL, 192mL.
- AutoSAT Technology, a pulse delivery system, maintains a consistant bolus size for every breath as respiratory rate changes.
- Adjustable Rise Time - Three rise time options -- fast, medium, slow -- available to ensure the beginning of oxygen therapy is comfortable.
- Universal Cart - New cart design allows for easy access to the battery while the Eclipse is on the cart.
- Runs on household AC current, DC from "cigarette sytle" outlet, or its internal auto-recharge power cartridge. New AC and DC adapters are smaller than previous models yet more durable.
- Inspiratory Effort Detection - In Pulse Dose Mode, if an inspiratory effort is not detected, the Eclipse 3 will deliver a continuous flow of oxygen; continually searching for a breath every 15 seconds.
- Rugged good looks; easy to use, easy to clean, easy to service.
- A power miser, the low electrical consumption means less heat, noise and longer life.
- Lightweight -- just 18.4 Lbs with Power Pack -- and easy to move, the Eclipse is the perfect home concentrator...and you can take it with you!
- Long service intervals for lower life-cycle costs
- Quiet - One of the quietest concentrators on the market (40dbA/48dbA)
- Provides Peace of Mind - Never run out of oxygen at home or in the car, no concerns about storing oxygen at home, lower electric bills, approved by the FAA for use on all commercial airlines!
- Easy, Convenient - No more waiting for oxygen deliveries, simple to use controls on a single device, accurate easy-to-read flow indicator, compact and unobtrusive.
- Manufacturer Caire SeQual AirSep
- In the Package Eclipse 3 Portable Oxygen Concentrator with AutoSAT, Battery/Power Cartridge, AC Power Supply, DC Power Supply, Universal Travel Cart with Telescoping Handle, Printed User Manuals. Additional Batteries included depending on Bundle selected during checkout.
- Part Number(s) 5900
- HCPCS Code E1390
- GTIN / UPC Code
- Warranty 3 Years - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- Country China (Typical Origin)
- FAA Compliant Label Included on Base of Unit for Easy Identification. This product is approved by the FAA for use on all commercial flights within the US and all international flights that depart or arrive in the US. Click here for TSA / FAA information on traveling with sleep and oxygen therapy. Always contact your airline prior to your flight to confirm any requirements they may have (i.e. a copy of your prescription or a letter of medical necessity) for allowing your device on board.
- Size (Approx) 19.3" x 12.3" x 7.1"
- Weight (Approx) 18.40 pounds (15.00 pounds without power cartridge)
Oxygen Performance Specifications
- Continuous Settings 0.5 to 3.0 LPM (.5L Increments)
- Pulse Dose Settings 1.0 to 6.0
- Oxygen Concentration 90% +/- 3% at sea level
- Sound Levels Typical 40 dB(A) at 3.0 Pulse (Typical)
- Operating Altitude 0 to 13,123 Ft
- Tubing & Cannula Length Up to 7 ft Pulse Dose, up to 50 ft Continuous Flow (Maximum)
- Alarms Loss of Power, Low Power Cartridge, Low Therapeutic Oxygen Output, Oxygen Flow Outside Normal Limits, No Inspiration Detected in Pulse Dose Mode, Unit Malfunction
- Battery Type 195 W-Hrs Rechargeable Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) - One Power Cartridge consists of two 97.5 W-Hr battery packs each containing 7.92 grams of equivalent lithium content (ELC)
- Battery Weight 3.4 Lbs (Approx)
- Battery Run Time 5.1 hours at 2.0 Pulse Dose Setting, 12bpm 3.5 hours at 6.0 Pulse Dose Setting, 12bpm 2.0 hours at 2.0 LPM Continuous Flow 1.3 hours at 3.0 LPM Continuous Flow (Average)
- Recharge Time 1.8 to 5.0 Hours dependent on flow settings. Battery will recharge whenever external wall power is connected. It will not recharge when DC power is connected. (Typical Per Battery)