Receive Site News, Discounts, Coupons & Product Updates.
Sandman Intro Travel CPAP Machine (DISCONTINUED)
Numerous user-friendly features -- including automatic patient reminders, ultra-quiet operation (less than 26 dBA on average) and a front-facing display screen with large backlit buttons that dim automatically after use -- help to make the Sandman easy to sleep with at night and a great look and low price makes the Sandman easy to live with during the day.
At just 2.5 lbs the Sandman weighs less than most standard CPAP systems and it doesn't have an external power supply so there is just a slimline power cord attaching the Sandman to the wall!
- Manufacturer Covidien, Puritan Bennett
- In the Package Sandman Intro CPAP, Travel Bag, Power Cord, Memory Card, Two Reusable Foam Filters, 6-Foot Tube, Printed Users Manuals, 90-Day Warranty.
- Part Number(s) M-114800-US
- HCPCS Code E0601
- GTIN / UPC Code
- Size (Approx) 7 in x 7.5 in x 4.7 in
- Weight (Approx) Less Than 2.5 lbs
- Therapy Modes CPAP
- Pressure Range 3-20 CM H2O
- Ramp 0 to 45 Minutes (5 Minute Increments)
- Ramp Start 3 to CPAP Pressure (User adjustable)
- Sound Levels Average less than 26 dBA
- Altitude Adjustment Automatic up to 9000 Feet
- Leak Compenstation Automatic
- Auto On/Off Not Applicable
- Masks Compatible with all CPAP/BiPAP Masks
- Tubing Compatible with all Standard CPAP Tubing
- Humidifiers Compatible with External Humidifiers
Therapy Data & Compliance
- AC (Wall) Power 100-240V, 50-60Hz (Auto Sensing to Allow Worldwide Use)