Sandman Duo ST Humidified BiLevel Machine (DISCONTINUED)
IN STOCK WITH FREE SHIPPING! This product is in stock and ready to ship. Buy today and we'll ship it free within the USA.IN STOCK WITH FREE SHIPPING!
LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY! Earn Loyalty Rewards Points on every item. Cash in Points for discounts on purchases.LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY!
The Duo ST's Adaptive Pressure Stability, detects and adapts to respiratory events -- such as apneas, hypopneas, inspiratory flow limitations, and snoring -- throughout the night to reduce the pressure spikes and drops commonly associated with such events.
Each Sandman Duo ST comes complete with an internal HumidControl (HC) humidifier that provides a stable humidification level throughout the night -- regardless of external temperature and humidity changes -- for highly effective and comfortable therapy. By merging the BiLevel and humidifier design from the outset Puritan Bennett / Covidien was able to create an astonishingly light and compact unit. At just 2.64 lbs with heated humidifier the Sandman weighs less than most BiLevel systems by themselves! The Sandman's humidifier is located at the rear of the device with a water chamber and filter that are easy to remove for cleaning. And the Sandman Duo ST with humidifier is powered by a single slimline cord too so there is no heavy "power brick" to worry about!
The Sandman Duo ST's numerous other user-friendly features -- including automatic patient reminders, ultra-quiet operation, automatic altitude compensation, adjustable ramp, and a front-facing display screen with large backlit buttons that dim automatically after use -- make it easy to sleep with at night. Great design and low pricing make the Sandman easy to live with during the day!^features~
- Backup Rate feature delivers a machine-triggered breath when needed during an apnea or hypopnea
- Clean, sophisticated design with an exceptionally small footprint fits easily into the home environment and carry-on luggage
- Super quiet operation (Best in class at 26 dBA average)
- Wide pressure range (3 to 25 cm H20) and adjustable ramp (0 to 45 min) allow you to fall asleep at a lower pressure
- No bulky power supply / brick
- Large backlit buttons that dim automatically after use
- Automatic patient reminders
- Universal Power - Automatic voltage regulator and international power supply for operation on AC currents from 110 to 240 without adjustments. (Plug adapter may be needed for operation outside of U.S.)
- True Circuit Calibration - Device compensates for variances in pressure caused by different tubing and mask styles to deliver accurate pressure at the mask
- Adaptive Pressure Stability - Greatly reduces pressure spikes and drops during the breathing cycle
- Extensive Compliance Data and Software options available
- Built in Humidifier with HumidControl (HC) Technology