Philips Respironics Sami the Seal Pediatric Compressor Nebulizer with SideStream Nebulizers & Tucker Face Mask
COVID-19 NOTICE: No Returns on This Item. Until Further Notice All Sales of This Item Are Final. (Standard Manufacturers Warranties Still Apply.)
INTELLIGENTLY DESIGNED FOR PARENTS & CHILDREN
Sami the Seal is designed to appeal to children, parents and pediatricians; and to support aerosol therapy compliance. The compressor is bottom weighted to help with stability and incorporates a docking station for the nebulizer between treatments. Sami is made for children and pediatric patients so he's durable, economical and easy to use.
SIDESTREAM NEBULIZERS FOR FASTER TREATMENT
Each Sami the Seal package comes complete with both disposable and reusable SideStream nebulizers. SideStream nebulizers feature venturi technology that provides air flow in addition to that supplied by the compressor, resulting in faster drug delivery and shorter treatment times.
INCLUDES TUCKER THE TURTLE TOO!
For added comfort and ease of use, partner Sami with the included Tucker the Turtle Pediatric Character Mask. Made of soft, flexible materials, Tucker contours to the face for comfort and fit. Tucker incorporates a vent design that directs medication away from the eyes, reducing undesirable aerosol eye deposition.
- Manufacturer Philips Respironics
- In the Package Sami the Seal Compressor Nebulizer Machine, Yellow Sami Travel Bag, SideStream Reusable Nebulizer, SideStream Disposable Nebulizer, Tucker the Turtle Face Mask, AC Power Cord, Five Disposable Filters, Printed Instructions. Additional Nebulizers, Filters & Face Masks Available in Shopping Cart.
- Part Number(s) 1082731
- HCPCS Code E0570
- GTIN / UPC Code 00383730827315
- Warranty 5 Years - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- Prescription Item Prescription required for the purchase of this item.
- Country China (Typical Origin)
- Available Color(s) Blue & White
- Size (Approx) 10.5 x 6.1 x 8.9 Inches
- Weight (Approx) 3.5 Lbs
- Nebulization Rate 6 LPM @ 10 PSIG
- Compressor Pressure 29-43.5 PSI
- Operating Mode Continuous
- AC (Wall) Power 120 VAC - 60 Hz