Save big on every order. Skip or cancel at any time.
Salter 16SOFT High Flow Nasal Cannula with 7 Foot Oxygen Supply Tubing
SUBSCRIBE & SAVE 10%
Save big on every order. Skip or cancel at any time.SUBSCRIBE & SAVE 10%
With the 16SOFT High Flow Cannula Salter wasn't content to improve just the cannula's tubing and faceplate; they also redesigned the bolo to resist twisting while maximizing comfort and wearability. 16SOFT High Flow cannulas include a standard oxygen supply tubing connector end so they're easy to attach to longer tubing when necessary.
Every inch of the Salter-Style 16SOFT Nasal Oxygen Cannula is designed to bring a touch of comfort and softness to oxygen therapy.
USAGE: This cannula is disposable and should be discarded and replaced when it becomes soiled, discolored or the prongs become stiff. For best performance cannulas should be replaced at least once every 14 days. For complete instructions review the documentation that came with your equipment.
- Manufacturer Salter Labs
- Part Number(s) 16SOFT-HF-7
- HCPCS Code A4615
- GTIN / UPC Code 00607411915789
- Country Mexico (Typical Origin)
- Materials Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Max Cannula Flow 15 LPM
- Cannula Prong Style Front Profile = Tapered
Side Profile = Tapered Curve Towards User
- Supply Tubing Style 3 Channel Supply Tube
Cannula Dimensions (Approximate)
- Cannula Length 8.5 Feet (7 Foot Oxygen Supply Tube, 1.5 Foot Bolo)
- Faceplate Width 3.375 Inches
- Prong Length 0.375 Inches
- Prong Width 0.1875 - 0.25 Inches
- Prong Separation 0.5 Inches