Save big on every order. Skip or cancel at any time.
PureSom Ruby FIXED SIZE Chinstrap for CPAP Therapy
SUBSCRIBE & SAVE 5%
Save big on every order. Skip or cancel at any time.SUBSCRIBE & SAVE 5%
The Ruby Fixed Size Chin Strap helps hold the mouth closed during CPAP and BiPAP therapy. It is an ideal accessory for users who find that they lose therapy air because their mouth hangs open during sleep.
SIZING: These instructions are provided by the manufacturer to help enable you to determine the best size Ruby Chin Strap for your needs. Each person is different so these instructions should be considered only as a guide; if you have doubts about which size to order please consider the Ruby Adjustable Chinstrap as an alternative or purchase our 30-Day Any Reason Return Protection Policy with your chinstrap.
- Sit in a comfortable chair.
- Have an assistant measure the circumference around the chin to the back of the neck, below the ears. The tape should be horizontal to the floor.
- If the circumference is less than 21 inches, choose Small
- If the circumference is between 21 and 23 inches, choose Medium.
- If the circumference is greater than 23 inches, choose Large