If you're not happy, return this item for a full refund.
Philips Respironics DreamWear Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear (Gel Pillows)
30-NIGHT MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
If you're not happy, return this item for a full refund.30-NIGHT-NIGHT RISK FREE TRIAL
BUY NOW, PAY LATER: 0% FINANCING
BUY NOW, PAY LATER
30-NIGHT MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
INNOVATIVE SOFT, SILICONE FRAME
One of DreamWear Gel's most exciting innovations is the soft frame that directs airflow through two silicone tubes to join at the nasal pillows. Because the frame is soft it adapts naturally to your facial contours without pinching or pressure points; and it will accommodate almost any sleeping position.
If you sleep on your back DreamWear Gel distributes therapy air through both tubes equally. If you shift onto your side DreamWear's lower tube compresses to maintain a comfortable seal without pressing into the skin; therapy air is channelled into the open, upper tube maintaining an unrestricted airflow at prescribed therapy levels. Optional soft fabric wraps can be wrapped around the tubing for extra plushness!
GEL NASAL PILLOWS FOR COMFORT
Infused with a ring of soft, flexible gel the remarkable nasal pillows found in DreamWear Gel masks contour to the base of the nostrils creating a secure seal without pressure or pinching.
SIMPLE, SECURE HEADGEAR & TUBING ATTACHMENT
DreamWear Gel features soft, single strap headgear that rests at the back of the head, stabilizing the mask without requiring over-tightening or excessive contact. The tubing elbow is located on the top of the head where it can swivel freely to help reduce drag and clutter on the bedsheets.
LIGHTWEIGHT, MINIMAL CONTACT & AN OPEN FIELD OF VIEW
With its combination of a low profile cushion, a soft tubing frame, and single strap headgear the Dream Wear is one of the most minimal masks available for CPAP therapy. It provides the user with an open field of view for reading, talking or watching TV before bed.
SIZED TO FIT
DreamWear Gel Pillow Masks are available with three different pillow sizes -- Small, Medium, Large -- to fit a wide range of users. You can choose the pillow size you prefer in your shopping cart; or if you're not sure which size you need you can select a FitPack with all three pillow sizes so you can try each one to find your best fit. For added customization DreamWear masks are available with three different frame sizes. Most users will prefer the Medium frame regardless of their pillow size; but Small and Large frames are available in your shopping cart.
COMPATIBLE WITH DREAMWEAR NASAL & FULL FACE CUSHIONS TOO!
This DreamWear mask is also compatible with DreamWear Full Face and DreamWear Nasal Cushions, so if you want to sleep with a full face mask one night and a nasal or pillow the next night it's easy!
- DreamWear CPAP Mask Family Brochure (PDF)
- DreamWear Gel Pillows CPAP Mask Instructions (PDF)
- DreamWear CPAP Mask Family Fitting Guide (PDF)
- Philips Respironics CPAP Mask Materials List (PDF)
- Manufacturer Philips Respironics
- In the Package DreamWear Nasal Pillows CPAP & BiPAP Mask with 1-3 Gel Pillows Cushions, Frame, and Adjustable Headgear.
- Part Number(s) 1124984 (FitPack with Medium Frame and Small, Medium & Large Pillows), 1125018 (Mask with Small Frame & Small Pillows), 1125019 (Mask with Small Frame & Medium Pillows), 1125020 (Mask with Small Frame & Large Pillows), 1125015 (Mask with Medium Frame & Small Pillows), 1125016 (Mask with Medium Frame & Medium Pillows), 1125017 (Mask with Medium Frame & Large Pillows), 1125021 (Mask with Large Frame & Small Pillows)(Discontinued), 1125022 (Mask with Large Frame & Medium Pillows) Discontinued, 1125023 (Mask with Large Frame & Large Pillows) Discontinued
- HCPCS Code A7034 A7035
- GTIN / UPC Code 00606959026780
- Warranty 90 Days - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- Intended Use This mask is intended to provide an interface for application of CPAP or bi-level therapy to patients. The mask is for single patient use in the home or multi-patient use in the hospital/institutional environment. The mask is to be used on patients (>66lbs/30kg) for whom CPAP or bi-level therapy has been prescribed.
- Country China (Typical Origin)
- Available Size(s) Small, Medium, Large
- Materials Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Type Nasal Pillows Mask
- Pressure Levels 4-30 CM H2O (Recommended)