DreamWear Gel Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask Pack with Headgear
30-DAY RISK FREE TRIAL! Try this at home and, if you don't like it, contact us within 30 days to arrange a return for a full refund.30-DAY RISK FREE TRIAL!
IN STOCK WITH FREE SHIPPING! This product is in stock and ready to ship. Buy today and we'll ship it free within the USA.IN STOCK WITH FREE SHIPPING!
LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY! Earn Loyalty Rewards Points on every item. Cash in Points for discounts on purchases.LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY!
INNOVATIVE SOFT, SILICONE FRAME
One of DreamWear Gel's most exciting innovations is the soft frame that directs airflow through two silicone tubes to join at the nasal pillows. Because the frame is soft it adapts naturally to your facial contours without pinching or pressure points; and it will accommodate almost any sleeping position.
If you sleep on your back DreamWear Gel distributes therapy air through both tubes equally. If you shift onto your side DreamWear's lower tube compresses to maintain a comfortable seal without pressing into the skin; therapy air is channelled into the open, upper tube maintaining an unrestricted airflow at prescribed therapy levels. Optional soft fabric wraps can be wrapped around the tubing for extra plushness!
GEL NASAL PILLOWS FOR COMFORT
Infused with a ring of soft, flexible gel the remarkable nasal pillows found in DreamWear Gel masks contour to the base of the nostrils creating a secure seal without pressure or pinching. Each mask pack comes with three pillow sizes -- Small, Medium & Large -- so you're sure to get your best fit right out of the box.
SIMPLE, SECURE HEADGEAR & TUBING ATTACHMENT
DreamWear Gel features soft, single strap headgear that rests at the back of the head, stabilizing the mask without requiring over-tightening or excessive contact. The tubing elbow is located on the top of the head where it can swivel freely to help reduce drag and clutter on the bedsheets.
LIGHTWEIGHT, MINIMAL CONTACT & AN OPEN FIELD OF VIEW
With its combination of a low profile cushion, a soft tubing frame, and single strap headgear the Dream Wear is one of the most minimal masks available for CPAP therapy. It provides the user with an open field of view for reading, talking or watching TV before bed.
COMPATIBLE WITH DREAMWEAR NASAL CUSHIONS TOO!
DreamWear Gel is also compatible with original DreamWear Nasal Cushions that rest securely under the nose, providing airflow to both nostrils without actually inserting into them or exerting any excess pressure.
- Manufacturer Philips Respironics
- In the Package DreamWear Gel Nasal Pillows CPAP & BiPAP Mask with 3 Pillows (Small, Medium & Large), Frame, and Adjustable Headgear.
- Part Number(s) 1124984 (FitPack with Medium Frame and Small, Medium & Large Pillows)
- HCPCS Insurance Code A7034 A7035
- GTIN / UPC Code
Warranty Notes: Warranty applies to primary item. Accessory and parts warranties may vary. Review manufacturer's documentation for full details.
- Intended Use This mask is intended to provide an interface for application of CPAP or bi-level therapy to patients. The mask is for single patient use in the home or multi-patient use in the hospital/institutional environment. The mask is to be used on patients (>66lbs/30kg) for whom CPAP or bi-level therapy has been prescribed.
- Country of Origin China (Typical)
- Available Size(s) Small, Medium, Large
Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex