S8 AutoSet™ II APAP Machine (DISCONTINUED)
IN STOCK WITH FREE SHIPPING! This product is in stock and ready to ship. Buy today and we'll ship it free within the USA.IN STOCK WITH FREE SHIPPING!
ResMed's AutoSet technology is clinically proven to increase comfort and compliance by adjusting pressure to meet optimal pressure needs, breath by breath. Using an Auto-CPAP (APAP) like the AutoSet II means that you'll recieve the lowest successful therapy levels at all times to ensure the most comfortable, most successful sleep therapy available.
The S8 AutoSet II is highly customizable with a wide pressure range, automatic altitude adjustment, adjustable ramp, leak detection and adjustment, SmartStart/Stop, a ResScan Data Card, and Universal Power Supply. EPR relief levels can also be customized to ensure that breathing feels natural. EPR has the added benefit of reducing overall leak levels in clinical trials.
In addition to being a great system on its own, the S8 AutoSet II can be combined with the truly integrated H4i Heated Humidifier (shown integrated with the S8 below). The H4i is powered by the system itself so when the H4i is attached to your S8 they become a single working unit. The H4i locks onto the S8 body for maximum stability, but it is always easy to detach should you wish to use your system without humidification. The fliptop lid makes filling and emptying the humidifier easier than ever and the large capacity (390ml) chamber means that you won't need to get up to refill during the night!
The S8 AutoSet II includes a ResScan Data Card that stores comprehensive efficacy and usage data on a breath-by-breath basis. Up to a year's worth of data can be stored including usage, pressure, leak and AHI statistics.^features~
- Compact size offers exceptional treatment in an unobtrusive, travel-friendly device -- great for home, great for travel!
- Choice of fixed CPAP or Auto-CPAP; Both with Customizable EPR (Exiratory Pressure Relief)
- Whisper-quiet operation (Less than 24 dBA average)
- Wide pressure range (4 to 20 cm H20) and adjustable ramp (0 to 20 min) allow you to fall asleep at a lower pressure
- EPR & Easy-Breathe provide greater comfort than standard CPAP Systems and reduce leak levels
- ResScan Data Card offers Comprehensive efficacy and compliance data
- SmartStart - Starts the flow of air after breathing into the mask and stops the flow of air when the mask is removed
- Mask Off Detection alerts user to excessive leaks or mask removal
- Automatic Leak Detection adjusts to leaks to ensure that the correct pressure is always delivered
- Universal Power Supply - Automatic voltage regulator and international power supply for operation on AC currents from 110 to 240 without adjustments. (Plug adapter may be needed for operation outside of the United States.)