Mirage Vista™ Nasal CPAP Mask Pack with Headgear
BUY NOW, PAY LATER! Get This Item Today
30-DAY RISK FREE TRIAL! Try this at home and, if you don't like it, contact us within 30 days to arrange a return for a full refund.30-DAY RISK FREE TRIAL!
GREAT EXTRAS FOR A PENNY! Add a Fleece Tubing Wrap, CPAP Cleaning Spray, or another great extra to this item for just a penny!GREAT EXTRAS FOR A PENNY!
LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY! Earn Loyalty Rewards Points on every item. Cash in Points for discounts on purchases.LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY!
UNIQUE UNOBSTRUSIVE DESIGNFeaturing a unique unobtrusive design ResMed's Mirage Vista is the perfect mask for people who are bothered by the restrictive fit and limitations of traditional nasal masks. The Vista provides an open field of vision and reduces contact with the forehead and face. Mirage Vista is available with two cushion sizes -- Standard and Deep -- to fit a wide range of patients.
BREATH-O-PRENE HEADGEARThe Mirage Vista comes complete with ResMed's exclusive Breath-O-Prene headgear so it's easy to fit right out of the box. Individual adjustments on each side of the mask allow you to position it in twenty-five different ways so that it is perfect for your face; and, because the Vista's headgear includes quick release features, once it's fit to your specifications it stays that way -- no matter how many times you take it off and put it on -- without the need for constant adjustments. The Mirage Vista truly is revolutionary and unique!
FIT ANGLE SELECTORThe Mirage Vista features "Fit Angle Selector" which allows precise fitting with five symmetrical positions and twenty asymmetrical positions for greater stability and best possible fit. ^literature~
- Mirage Vista CPAP Mask - Product Brochure (PDF)
- Mirage Vista CPAP Mask - Clinician Brochure (PDF)
- Mirage Vista CPAP Mask - Fitting Template / Sizing Guide (PDF)
- Mirage Vista CPAP Mask - Users Guide (PDF)
- Mirage Vista CPAP Mask - Parts & Diagram (PDF)
- Mirage Vista CPAP Mask - Materials List (PDF)
- ResMed Sleep Apnea Products Website (Web Link)
- Manufacturer ResMed
- In the Package Mirage Vista Nasal CPAP & BiLevel Mask with Adjustable Headgear
- Part Number(s) 60000 (Standard), 60001 (Deep)
- HCPCS Code A7034 A7035
- GTIN / UPC Code 00619498600007, 00619498600014
Warranty Notes: Warranty applies to primary item. Accessory and parts warranties may vary. Review manufacturer's documentation for full details.
- Country of Origin Australia (Typical)
- Available Size(s) Standard, Deep
Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Type Nasal Cushion Mask
- Pressure Levels 4-20 CM H2O (Recommended)