Receive Site News, Discounts, Coupons & Product Updates.
ResMed Mirage Vista™ Nasal Mask (DISCONTINUED)
UNIQUE UNOBSTRUSIVE DESIGNFeaturing a unique unobtrusive design ResMed's Mirage Vista is the perfect mask for people who are bothered by the restrictive fit and limitations of traditional nasal masks. The Vista provides an open field of vision and reduces contact with the forehead and face. Mirage Vista is available with two cushion sizes -- Standard and Deep -- to fit a wide range of patients.
BREATH-O-PRENE HEADGEARThe Mirage Vista comes complete with ResMed's exclusive Breath-O-Prene headgear so it's easy to fit right out of the box. Individual adjustments on each side of the mask allow you to position it in twenty-five different ways so that it is perfect for your face; and, because the Vista's headgear includes quick release features, once it's fit to your specifications it stays that way -- no matter how many times you take it off and put it on -- without the need for constant adjustments. The Mirage Vista truly is revolutionary and unique!
FIT ANGLE SELECTORThe Mirage Vista features "Fit Angle Selector" which allows precise fitting with five symmetrical positions and twenty asymmetrical positions for greater stability and best possible fit. ^literature~
- Mirage Vista CPAP Mask Brochure (PDF)
- Mirage Vista CPAP Mask Clinician Brochure (PDF)
- Mirage Vista CPAP Mask Fitting Template/Sizing Guide (PDF)
- Mirage Vista CPAP Mask User Guide (PDF)
- Mirage Vista CPAP Mask Parts & Diagram (PDF)
- Mirage Vista CPAP Mask Materials List (PDF)
- Manufacturer ResMed
- In the Package Mirage Vista Nasal CPAP & BiLevel Mask with Adjustable Headgear
- Part Number(s) 60000 (Standard), 60001 (Deep)
- HCPCS Code A7034 A7035
- GTIN / UPC Code 00619498600007, 00619498600014
- Warranty 90 Days - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- Country Australia (Typical Origin)
- Available Size(s) Standard, Deep
Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Type Nasal Cushion Mask
- Pressure Levels 4-20 CM H2O (Recommended)