Lightweight Battery Pack for ResMed CPAP & BiLevel Machines
BUY NOW & EARN $7.85 TO SPEND LATER
BUY NOW, PAY LATER: 0% FINANCING
COMPATIBLE WITH MOST CPAP & BiPAP MACHINES
The Lightweight Battery Pack is compatible with machines from all major manufacturers including ResMed, DeVilbiss, Respironics, Fisher & Paykel, and more. And it really works providing average run times of 1-2 nights with most machines so you can take your CPAP on vacation, camping, on the road, or in the air!
ULTRA LIGHT & POWERFUL
At the heart of the Lightweight Battery Pack is an ultra-small, ultra-light (less than 1.5 pounds), ultra-powerful Lithium Ion battery like those found in many laptop computers. Lithium Ion batteries are small and powerful so you can expect to get hundreds of uses out of your battery pack if it is maintained properly. In addition each pack comes with a convenient Travel Bag and a Battery Recharger.
UNIVERSAL AC RECHARGING
The Lightweight Battery Pack's specially designed AC Charger with Universal Power Supply effectively recharges the battery without overcharging it. To make things even easier a green light on the charger will let you know when the battery is fully recharged. Because the charger has a Universal Power Supply it can be used in most locations worldwide (a plug adapter may be needed for charging outside of North America).
GREAT FOR USE ON AIRLINES
Current FAA regulations allow CPAP Machines and Lithium Ion Batteries (like the one in this battery pack) to be carried onboard commercial flights; however it is always important to check with your airline prior to travel to determine exactly what requirements they have for carrying medical equipment on board.
HOW THE BATTERY PACK WORKS
The Lightweight Battery Pack is equipped with a DC Power Socket like the cigarette style power outlet found in most vehicles. To power your CPAP with the battery simply connect your machine to the pack using a manufacturer approved DC cord. We offer packages with DC Cords for Philips Respironics, ResMed, Fisher & Paykel, and DeVilbiss machines; but if you already own a DC cord for your machine there is no need to purchase another! The battery pack will work fine with any manufacturer approved DC Power Cord. Review your CPAP manual if you are unsure about whether your system has DC power capabilities.
IMPORTANT USAGE TIPS
The Lightweight Travel Battery Pack is designed to help you get a good night's sleep. The amount of time the pack will power your system between recharges will vary depending on your specific machine, pressure and setup. Follow these usage tips to get the most out of your battery pack:
- For best results batteries should be fully depleted and recharged on a regular basis (every 4-6 weeks).
- Using a heated humidifier and/or heated tubing with the battery pack will significantly reduce run times and may effect overall CPAP functionality. To help extend run times turn the heated humidifiers and heated tubing off when using a CPAP battery pack. Heated humidifiers can be used in passover -- non heated -- mode when using a battery pack.
- If your CPAP machine is equipped with ECO, Power Saver, or Airplane Mode activate it to extend battery life between recharges.
- Comfort features -- like C-Flex, A-Flex and EPR -- and leaks can increase power drain. To maximize battery run times reduce leaks and disable comfort features if possible.
- When you receive your battery pack it may include a small charge. For best performance it should be fully charged prior to first use.
- Always use the proper DC cord for your CPAP machine. Consult your CPAP machine manual for specifications.
- Manufacturer CPAP Charge
- In the Package Lithium Ion Battery, Travel Case, Power Cord (for Recharging the Battery Pack), and a ResMed DC Power Cord (for Powering Your Machine from the Battery Pack or any 12V DC Socket).
- Part Number(s) PAPBAT-RM
- HCPCS Code E1399
- GTIN / UPC Code
Warranty Notes: Warranty applies to primary item. Accessory and parts warranties may vary. Review manufacturer's documentation for full details.
- Country China (Typical Origin)
- Yes, the Lightweight Battery Pack Meets FAA Regulations. This product is approved by the FAA for use on all commercial flights within the US and all international flights that depart or arrive in the US. Click here for TSA / FAA information on traveling with sleep and oxygen therapy. Always contact your airline prior to your flight to confirm any requirements they may have (i.e. a copy of your prescription or a letter of medical necessity) for allowing your device on board.
- Due to Federal Regulations battery packs like this one cannot be sent via air shipping methods unless they are contained within a device, like a CPAP machine, nebulizer or oxygen concentrator.
- AC (Wall) Power 100-240V, 50-60Hz 1.0A
- AC Power Supply Size 1.25 x 2.00 x 4.25 Inches (Approx)
- AC Power Supply Weight .625 Pounds (Approx)
- AC Power Cord Length 10 Feet 8 Inches (Approx)
- Battery Type Lithium Ion (Li-ion) Battery
- Battery Capacity 8.8 Ah; ELC 97 Wh
- Battery Size 4.25 x 2.75 x 1.50 Inches (Approx)
- Battery Weight 1.35 Lbs (Approx)
- Battery Run Time 1-3 Nights Depending on Settings. Lower pressure settings will increase run times and higher pressure settings will decrease run times. (Average)
- Recharge Time 5 Hours (Typical Per Battery)
- Battery Life400-500 Cycles (Average)
- Battery NotesAlways use the AC Charger provided to recharge your battery pack. Using a non-approved charger may damage your battery and void the warranty. When recharging two red lights on the power supply indicate the battery is charging; and one red and one green light on the power supply indicates the battery is fully charged. To recharge your battery from a DC power source use the supplied AC Charger with a 150 Watt Power Inverter.
AirSense 10 Machines
AirStart 10 Machines Compatible with all AirSense & AirStart 10 Series CPAP Machines including AirSense 10, AirStart 10, AirSense 10 Elite, AirSense 10 AutoSet, etc. Average Run Times: 15-17 hours at 6CM, 11-13 hours at 10CM, 8-10 hours at 14CM.
- AirCurve 10 Machines Compatible with all AirCurve 10 Series BiLevel Machines including AirCurve 10 S, AirCurve 10 V-Auto, AirCurve 10 ST, AirCurve 10 ASV, etc. Average Run Times: 13-15 hours at 6CM, 9-11 hours at 10CM, 6-8 hours at 14CM.
- S9 Machines Compatible with all S9 Series CPAP & BiLevel Machines including S9 Escape, S9 Elite, S9 Escape Auto, S9 AutoSet, S9 VPAP S, S9 VPAP ST, S9 VPAP ASV, etc. Average CPAP Run Times: 15-17 hours at 6CM, 11-13 hours at 10CM, 8-10 hours at 14CM; Average BiLevel Run Times: 13-15 hours at 6CM, 9-11 hours at 10CM, 6-8 hours at 14CM.
- Maximizing Battery Life To maximize battery life with a ResMed device ensure that heated humidifiers are only used in passover mode (with the heater level turned off), and that heated tubing is turned off. For greater run times disable comfort features like Expiratory Pressure Relief (EPR) and ensure that Power Saver or Airplane Modes are activated if available.
- Picture Notes Pictures shown on this page are for reference only. Individual battery and travel case colors and designs may vary depending on current available supply.