AirStart™ 10 CPAP Machine (DISCONTINUED)
LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY! Earn Loyalty Rewards Points on every item. Cash in Points for discounts on purchases.LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY!
INTELLIGENT & SIMPLE
AirStart 10's elegant design -- with a wide pressure range, pressure ramp, EPR pressure relief, slimline tubing, and an internal heated humidifier -- is ideal for people who need a simple, high quality, reliable sleep therapy solution without any unnecessary extras.
INTELLIGENT CONTROLS & LCD SCREEN
AirStart 10's color LCD Display features user friendly on-screen menus to adjust settings such as humidity level, ramp, and EPR pressure relief. In addition it has an ambient light sensor that adjusts the brightness of the screen based on the amount of light in the room. So if you get up during the night and need to pause your therapy, the screen will stay dim so it doesn’t disrupt your partner. The screen’s back light also turns off automatically to help you fall back to sleep without disturbance.
BUILT-IN HUMIDAIR HUMIDIFIER
Heated humidification helps patients to sleep better and longer, without dry mouth or discomfort, during CPAP therapy. ResMed's HumidAir Humidifier is built directly into the AirStart 10 so it is much smaller and simpler than other "integrated" humidifier options. The AirStart's HumidAir humidifier is easily adjustable from the "My Options" screen on the device. You can turn humidity off completely or choose levels from 1 to 8, where 1 is the lowest humidity setting and 8 is the highest.
EXPIRATORY PRESSURE RELIEF (EPR) & RAMP FOR COMFORT
ResMed's EPR (Expiratory Pressure Relief) feature reduces the work of breathing during exhalation providing a gentler pressure that naturally adapts to your breathing cycle throughout the night. EPR can be turned off entirely or you can choose levels from 1 to 3, where 1 is the minimum pressure relief and 3 is the maximum. In addition to EPR, AirStart's Pressure Ramp slowly increases therapy levels, to the prescribed pressure, at the beginning of each sleep therapy session to ensure that falling asleep is comfortable and easy.
SLIM, LIGHTWEIGHT TUBING INCLUDED
AirStart 10 CPAP comes with ResMed's ultra-light SlimLine CPAP tubing which is 40% lighter than traditional CPAP tubing.
BASIC THERAPY REPORTING & ON SCREEN DISPLAY
AirStart 10's onboard "Sleep Report" is a valuable tool letting you know how your therapy is progressing each day. In the Sleep Report you can view basic therapy data like usage hours, mask seal indicators, humidification indicators, and AHI. AirStart 10 also comes with an SD Data Card that can be removed from the device and provided to your physician for therapy tracking.
AirStart 10 CPAP
AirSense 10 CPAP
User Guide (PDF)
- Manufacturer ResMed
- In the Package AirStart 10 CPAP, Built-in HumidAir Humidifier, Standard Humidifier Chamber, SlimLine Breathing Tube, Universal Power Supply with Cord, Travel Bag, Starter Filter, Filter Cover, SD Data Card, Printed Users Manual. Additional accessories included depending on selections at checkout.
- Part Number(s) 37201
- HCPCS Code E0601
- GTIN / UPC Code 00619498372010
Warranty Notes: Warranty applies to primary item. Accessory and parts warranties may vary. Review manufacturer's documentation for full details.
- Prescription Item Prescription required for the purchase of this item.
- Country of Origin Australia (Typical)
- AirStart 10 CPAP is FAA Approved. This product is approved by the FAA for use on all commercial flights within the US and all international flights that depart or arrive in the US. Click here for TSA / FAA information on traveling with sleep and oxygen therapy. Always contact your airline prior to your flight to confirm any requirements they may have (i.e. a copy of your prescription or a letter of medical necessity) for allowing your device on board.
CPAP with Chamber = 4.57 x 10.04 x 5.91 Inches
External Power Supply = 5.50 x 1.88 x 1.25 Inches
CPAP with Chamber = 2.75 Lbs
External Power Supply = 1.30 Lbs
- Display Type Color LCD
Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Therapy Modes CPAP
- Pressure Range 4-20 CM H2O
- Ramp Standard Ramp User Adjustable 0 to 45 Minutes
- Ramp Start 4 to CPAP Pressure
- Sound Levels 26.6 dBA
- Altitude Adjustment Automatic Up To 8500 Feet
- Auto On/Off NA
- Comfort Technology EPR (Settings = Off, 1, 2, 3 CM H2O)
- Filters Disposable (Standard & Hypoallergenic Available)
- Masks Compatible with all CPAP & BiLevel Masks
- Tubing Compatible with all Standard, Performance, Slim Performance, and SlimLine Tubing.
- Humidifiers Built-in HumidAir Heated Humidifier
- Supplemental Oxygen Up to 4LPM (Requires Adapter or Mask with Oxygen Port)
Therapy Data & Compliance
- Data Storage SD Data Card
- Data Included 365 Days of Summary Data
On Screen Sleep Report
AirView SD Card-to-Cloud
- Humidifier Capacity 380 mL to Maximum Fill Line
- Humidifier Chambers Standard and Optional Long Life Dishwasher Safe
- Humidifier CPAP Compatible Built-in HumidAir Heated Humidifier
- Humidifier Notes Humidifier plate can be turned OFF, and used as a "cool passover" humidifier, to conserve energy. Humidifier chamber CAN be left empty if heater plate is turned OFF.
- Humidifier Power NA (Built in to CPAP Device)
- Humidifier Settings Off, 1 Minimum to 8 Maximum
- AC (Wall) Power Universal AC power 100-240V, 50-60Hz (Auto Sensing)
- AC Power Supply Yes
- AC Power Supply Size 5.50 x 2.00 x 1.25 Inches (Approx)
- AC Power Supply Weight 1.30 Lbs (Approx)
- AC Power Cord Length 12 Feet (Approx)
- Power Consumption 53 Watts Typical; 104 Watts Peak
- DC (Mobile) Power Optional Accessory
- DC Power Supply Size 6.5 x 2.5 x 1.5 Inches (Approx)
- DC Power Supply Weight 1.6875 Pounds (Approx)
- DC Power Cord Length 9 Feet 5 Inches (Approx)
- DC Power Cord Fuses 20 Amp
- DC Power Input 12 Volts or 24 Volts
- DC Power Consumption 51 Watts Typical; 106 Watts Peak
- Battery Power Optional External Accessory