ResMed AirStart™ 10 APAP (DISCONTINUED)
ADVANCED AUTO-CPAP THERAPY
The AirStart 10 APAP's auto-adjusting sleep therapy algorithm adjusts pressure levels throughout the night, on a breath by breath basis, to provide the lowest pressure levels possible for effective and comfortable sleep therapy.
INTELLIGENT & SIMPLE
AirStart 10's elegant design -- with a wide pressure range, auto-adjusting therapy, pressure ramp, EPR pressure relief, slimline tubing, and an internal heated humidifier -- is ideal for people who need a simple, high quality, reliable sleep therapy solution without any unnecessary extras.
INTELLIGENT CONTROLS & LCD SCREEN
AirStart 10 Auto's color LCD Display features user friendly on-screen menus to adjust settings such as humidity level, ramp, and EPR pressure relief. In addition it has an ambient light sensor that adjusts the brightness of the screen based on the amount of light in the room. So if you get up during the night and need to pause your therapy, the screen will stay dim so it doesnt disrupt your partner. The screens back light also turns off automatically to help you fall back to sleep without disturbance.
BUILT-IN HUMIDAIR HUMIDIFIER
Heated humidification helps patients to sleep better and longer, without dry mouth or discomfort, during CPAP therapy. ResMed's HumidAir Humidifier is built directly into the AirStart 10 APAP so it is much smaller and simpler than other "integrated" humidifier options. The AirStart's HumidAir humidifier is easily adjustable from the "My Options" screen on the device. You can turn humidity off completely or choose levels from 1 to 8, where 1 is the lowest humidity setting and 8 is the highest.
EASY BREATHE WITH EXPIRATORY PRESSURE RELIEF
ResMed's Easy-Breathe with EPR (Expiratory Pressure Relief) ensures air is delivered in a smooth waveform that intelligently follows the your natural breathing pattern. EPR can be turned off entirely or you can choose levels from 1 to 3, where 1 is the minimum pressure relief and 3 is the maximum. In addition to EPR, AirStart's Pressure Ramp slowly increases therapy levels at the beginning of each sleep therapy session to ensure that falling asleep is comfortable and easy.
SLIM, LIGHTWEIGHT TUBING INCLUDED
AirStart 10 Auto comes with ResMed's ultra-light SlimLine CPAP tubing which is 40% lighter than traditional CPAP tubing.
BASIC THERAPY REPORTING & ON SCREEN DISPLAY
AirStart 10's onboard "Sleep Report" is a valuable tool letting you know how your therapy is progressing each day. In the Sleep Report you can view basic therapy data like usage hours, mask seal indicators, humidification indicators, and AHI. AirStart 10 APAP also comes with an SD Data Card that can be removed from the device and provided to your physician for therapy tracking.
- Manufacturer ResMed
- In the Package AirStart 10 APAP, Built-in HumidAir Humidifier, Standard Humidifier Chamber, SlimLine Breathing Tube, Universal Power Supply with Cord, Travel Bag, Starter Filter, Filter Cover, SD Data Card, Printed Users Manual. Additional accessories included depending on selections at checkout.
- Part Number(s) 37202
- HCPCS Code E0601
- GTIN / UPC Code 00619498372027
- Warranty 2 Years - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- Prescription Item Prescription required for the purchase of this item.
- Country Australia (Typical Origin)
- FAA Compliant Label Included on Base of Unit for Easy Identification. This product is approved by the FAA for use on all commercial flights within the US and all international flights that depart or arrive in the US. Click here for TSA / FAA information on traveling with sleep and oxygen therapy. Always contact your airline prior to your flight to confirm any requirements they may have (i.e. a copy of your prescription or a letter of medical necessity) for allowing your device on board.
APAP with Chamber = 4.57 x 10.04 x 5.91 Inches
External Power Supply = 5.50 x 1.88 x 1.25 Inches
APAP with Chamber = 2.75 Lbs
External Power Supply = 1.30 Lbs
- Display Type Color LCD
Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Therapy Modes CPAP, Auto-CPAP (APAP)
- Pressure Range 4-20 CM H2O
- Ramp Standard Ramp User Adjustable 0 to 45 Minutes
- Ramp Start 4 to Minimum Pressure
- Sound Levels 26.6 dBA
- Altitude Adjustment Automatic Up To 8500 Feet
- Auto On/Off NA
- Comfort Technology Easy Breathe with EPR (Settings = Off, 1, 2, 3 CM H2O)
- Filters Disposable (Standard & Hypoallergenic Available)
- Masks Compatible with all CPAP & BiLevel Masks
- Tubing Compatible with all Standard, Performance, Slim Performance, and SlimLine Tubing.
- Humidifiers Built-in HumidAir Heated Humidifier
- Oxygen Up to 4LPM (Requires Adapter or Mask with Oxygen Port)
Therapy Data & Compliance
- Data Storage SD Data Card
- Data Included 365 Days of Summary Data
On Screen Sleep Report
AirView SD Card-to-Cloud
- Humidifier Built-in HumidAir Heated Humidifier
- Chamber Capacity 380 mL to Maximum Fill Line
- Humidifier Chambers Standard and Optional Long Life Dishwasher Safe
- Humidifier Notes Humidifier plate can be turned OFF, and used as a "cool passover" humidifier, to conserve energy. Humidifier chamber CAN be left empty if heater plate is turned OFF.
- Humidifier Power NA (Built in to APAP Device)
- Humidifier Settings Off, 1 Minimum to 8 Maximum
- AC (Wall) Power Universal AC power 100-240V, 50-60Hz (Auto Sensing)
- AC Power Supply Yes
- AC Power Supply Size 5.50 x 2.00 x 1.25 Inches (Approx)
- AC Power Supply Weight 1.30 Lbs (Approx)
- AC Power Cord Length 12 Feet (Approx)
- Power Consumption 53 Watts Typical; 104 Watts Peak
- DC (Mobile) Power Optional Accessory
- DC Power Supply Size 6.5 x 2.5 x 1.5 Inches (Approx)
- DC Power Supply Weight 1.6875 Pounds (Approx)
- DC Power Cord Length 9 Feet 5 Inches (Approx)
- DC Power Cord Fuses 20 Amp
- DC Power Input 12 Volts or 24 Volts
- DC Power Consumption 51 Watts Typical; 106 Watts Peak
- Battery Power Optional External Accessory
- Communications This device does not offer wireless communication capabilities, and it is only available in limited quantities.