AirMini AUTO Ultra-Portable APAP Machine Package with Free Mask
EASY FINANCING: BUY NOW, PAY LATER!
30-NIGHT RISK FREE TRIAL!
If you're not completely satisfied, return for a full refund.30-NIGHT RISK FREE TRIAL!
LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY!
AN ADVANCED SYSTEM FOR HOME & TRAVEL
AirMini is more than just an ultra portable Auto-CPAP machine, it's a turn-key solution for sleep therapy at home or on the go. AirMini Auto includes ResMed's advanced Autoset and AutoSet For Her breathing algorithms that provide effective therapy at the lowest pressure levels all night long. The AutoSet algorithm monitors your breathing and, when it detects flow limitations, it gently increases pressure until the event has cleared. After an event AutoSet decreases pressure again to improve overall sleep comfort.
EXCLUSIVELY FOR USE WITH RESMED'S LATEST MASKS
AirMini is optimized exclusively for use with ResMed's latest AirFit N20 Nasal Masks, AirFit F20 Full Face Masks, AirTouch F20 Full Face Masks, and specially designed AirFit P10 Nasal Pillow Masks. AirMini CANNOT be used with any other masks, tubing or humidifier systems.
AirMini Mask Setup Packs provide everything you need to connect AirMini to the mask of your choice, optimizing and enhancing your sleep therapy with the most comfortable and advanced masks ResMed has to offer. Mask Setup Packs are available as an upgrade in your shopping cart or separately on this site.
- F20 Setup Packs include tubing and adapters so you can connect any AirFit or AirTouch F20 Mask to your AirMini device
- N20 Setup Packs include tubing, adapters and HumidX Humidifier Filters so you can connect any AirFit N20 Mask to your AirMini device
- P10 Setup Packs include a specially designed P10 Mask with nasal pillows, headgear, tubing, adapters and HumidX Humidifier Filters so you can can connect directly to your AirMini device.
(OPTIONAL) HUMIDX EFFECTIVE WATERLESS HUMIDIFICATION
AirMini's HumidX & HumidX Plus Heat Moisture Exchange (HME) Humidifiers provide the comfort of humidification without the bulk and hassle of traditional water based systems. With a mini HumidX filter installed exhaled heat and moisture are captured and stored in the HME prior to reaching your mask's vents. When you inhale the HumidX HME releases the humidity back into your therapy stream for portable, effective humidification.
- N20 & P10 Compatible Only: HumidX & HumidX Plus Humidifiers are compatible with N20 & P10 masks only.
- HumidX: Use standard HumidX HMEs for most climates and sleep environments.
- HumidX Plus: Use HumidX Plus for dry and high altitude environments, like aircraft, where humidity is low.
THE FUTURE IS NOW WITH BLUETOOTH & THE AIRMINI APP
Download the free AirMini App for iOS or Android and you can manage your sleep therapy comfort settings and track therapy progress directly on your phone or tablet. With the push of a button the elegant AirMini App syncs data wirelessly, via a BlueTooth connection, so you can review your sleep score each morning and access the previous 30 days of sleep data too. It's a great way to stay engaged with your sleep therapy.
SMARTSTART & AUTO STOP CONVENIENCE
The AirMini's SmartStart function begins your sleep apnea therapy as soon as you breathe into your mask. When you remove your mask, it stops automatically after a few seconds. If you prefer to start and stop therapy on your own, AirMini lets you do that too with just a touch of a button... Really, what could be more simple!
EXPIRATORY PRESSURE RELIEF (EPR)
ResMed's EPR (Expiratory Pressure Relief) feature reduces the work of breathing during exhalation providing a gentler pressure that naturally adapts to your breathing cycle throughout the night. EPR can be turned off entirely or you can choose levels from 1 to 3, where 1 is the minimum pressure relief and 3 is the maximum.
AUTORAMP WITH SLEEP ONSET DETECTION
AirMini's AutoRamp feature with sleep onset detection helps make therapy comfortable from the moment you turn on your device. AutoRamp works by delivering a low pressure to help you fall asleep with ease. Once it detects youre asleep, it comfortably increases the pressure to ensure your prescribed level is delivered the moment you need it. If you prefer to set a specific ramp time for your device, or turn ramp off altogether, you can do that too. Comfort settings are easy with the AirMini App.
- AirMini Auto-CPAP Product Brochure (PDF)
- AirMini Auto-CPAP HumidX Humidification (PDF)
- AirMini Auto-CPAP User Guide (PDF)
- AirMini App eHelp Guide for iOS (PDF)
- AirMini App eHelp Guide for Android (PDF)
- Manufacturer ResMed
- In the Package AirMini Auto-CPAP Machine, Drawstring Travel Bag, Universal Power Supply with Cord, Starter Filter, and Printed User Manual. Additional accessories including AirFit Mask Setup Packs, HumidX Humidifier Filters, Batteries and DC Power Cords included depending on selections at checkout.
- Part Number(s) 38113 (AirMini APAP), 380012 (AirMini APAP with N20 Mask Setup Pack) 380013 (AirMini APAP with F20 Mask Setup Pack), 380014 (AirMini APAP with P10 Mask Setup Pack)
- HCPCS Code Not Applicable
- GTIN / UPC Code 00619498381012
Warranty Notes: Warranty applies to primary item. Accessory and parts warranties may vary. Review manufacturer's documentation for full details.
- Intended Use The AirMini self-adjusting system is indicated for the treatment of obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) in patients weighing more than 66 lb. It is intended for home and hospital use.
- Prescription Item Prescription required for the purchase of this item.
- Country Australia (Typical Origin)
- AirMini is FAA Approved. This product is approved by the FAA for use on all commercial flights within the US and all international flights that depart or arrive in the US. Click here for TSA / FAA information on traveling with sleep and oxygen therapy. Always contact your airline prior to your flight to confirm any requirements they may have (i.e. a copy of your prescription or a letter of medical necessity) for allowing your device on board.
- AirFit N20, AirFit N20 for Her, AirFit F20, AirFit F20 for Her, AirFit P10, and AirFit P10 for Her Masks. In each case a special mask setup pack is required for mask compatibility. AirFit P10 setup packs include the entire mask in the package. AirFit N20 and F20 series mask setup packs are sold separately from the mask. Not Compatible With any other masks, tubing, or humidification systems than the ones mentioned above.
- Size (Approx) 5.4 x 3.3 x 2.1 Inches
- Weight (Approx) .66 Pounds (10.6 Ounces)
Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Therapy Modes CPAP, Auto-CPAP (APAP)
- Pressure Range 4-20 CM H2O
- Default Settings Mode: AutoSet, Pressure: 5-20 CM H2O, Expiratory Pressure Relief Enabled, EPR Setting 1, Smart Start Enabled, Smart Ramp Enabled.
AutoRamp with Sleep Detection
Standard Ramp User Adjustable 0 to 45 Minutes
- Ramp Start 4 to Minimum Therapy Pressure
- Sound Levels 30 dBA
- Altitude Adjustment Automatic Up To 8500 Feet
- Leak Compenstation Leak Detection Only
- Auto On/Off Yes, SmartStart & Stop
- Comfort Technology EPR (Settings = Off, 1, 2, 3 CM H2O)
- Rainout Reduction Not Applicable
- Filters Disposable (Standard & Hypoallergenic Available)
- Masks Compatible with AirFit P10, AirFit N20 and AirFit F20 Series CPAP & BiPAP Masks. (AIrMini Setup Pack Required)
- Tubing Exclusively Compatible with Mask Setup Packs for AirMini
- Humidifiers HumidX & HumidX Plus Heat Moisture Exchangers (HME) Humidifiers Available for Optional Use with N20 & P10 Masks. Replace every 30 days for best results.
- Supplemental Oxygen NOT Compatible with Supplemental Oxygen
Therapy Data & Compliance
- Data Storage Onboard
- Data Included Total Usage Hours, Firmware Version, Last Synced, Previous Night's Sleep Score (Includes Usage Hours, Mask Seal, Events Per Hours, Mask On/Off Events), and Sleep Score Summary (Previous 30 Nights).
- Data Viewing Free AirMini App (iOS or Android)
- AC (Wall) Power Universal AC power 100-240V, 50-60Hz (Auto Sensing)
- AC Power Supply Yes
- AC Power Supply Size 3.50 x 2.00 x 1.35 Inches (Approx)
- AC Power Supply Weight .5 Pounds (8 Ounces) (Approx)
- AC Power Cord Length 6 Feet (Approx)
- Power Consumption 6.3 Watts Typical; 27 Watts Peak
- DC (Mobile) Power Optional Accessory
- Battery Power Optional Accessory