ResMed AirCurve™ 10 ST-A BiLevel Machine Package with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
15-NIGHT MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
INTELLIGENT VOLUME-ASSURED PRESSURE SUPPORT
It features iVAPS (intelligent Volume-Assured Pressure Support), ResMed's proprietary mode that automatically adapts to each patients changing needs, and an intelligent Backup Rate (iBR) that maximizes their opportunity to breathe spontaneously. The AirCurve 10 ST-A includes both fixed and adjustable alarms for added safety and built-in cellular connectivity to AirView for remote monitoring and the ultimate in patient care.
PERSONALIZATION SIMPLIFIEDAs part of the industry-leading ResMed Air Solutions family, the AirCurve 10 ST-A features the same user-friendly controls, intuitive interface and color LCD screen as our other Air10 devices. This device also displays each patients SpO2 and pulse rate on screen before therapy has even begun, so you can personalize the ventilator settings to best suit their needs. Our popular Essentials mode makes therapy easier for patients who dont want to fuss with settings changes -- once they press Start, the ventilator takes care of the rest.
INTELLIGENT & QUIET OPERATION
AirCurve 10's whisper quiet motor makes for a peaceful environment for you and your bed partner. In addition AirCurve 10 ST-A has an ambient light sensor that adjusts the brightness of the screen based on the amount of light in the room. So if you get up during the night and need to pause your therapy, the screen will stay dim so it doesnt disrupt your partner. The screens back light also turns off automatically to help you fall back to sleep without disturbance.
BUILT-IN HUMIDAIR HUMIDIFIER
Heated humidification helps patients to sleep better and longer, without dry mouth or discomfort, during bilevel therapy. ResMed's HumidAir Humidifier is built directly into the AirCurve 10 so it is much smaller and simpler than other "integrated" humidifier options. The AirCurve's HumidAir humidifier is easily adjustable from the "My Options" screen on the device. You can turn humidity off completely or choose levels from 1 to 8, where 1 is the lowest humidity setting and 8 is the highest.
SMARTSTART & AUTO STOP CONVENIENCE
The AirCurve 10's SmartStart function begins your sleep apnea therapy as soon as you breathe into your mask. When you remove your mask, it stops automatically after a few seconds. Really, what could be more simple!
AirCurve 10's Ramp feature helps make therapy comfortable from the moment you turn on your device. Ramp works by delivering lower pressures at the beginning of therapy, to help you fall asleep, and then increasing pressures to your prescribed levels over time. The AirCurve 10 ST-A Ramp can be set between 5 and 45 minutes or turned off completely.
SLIM & HEATED TUBING OPTIONS
AirCurve 10 ST-A comes with ResMed's ultra-light SlimLine CPAP tubing which is 40% lighter than traditional CPAP tubing. To optimize your HumidAir Humidifier's capabilities upgrade to ClimateLineAir Heated Tubing in your shopping cart.
CLIMATE CONTROL WITH CLIMATELINEAIR TUBING
When you use ClimateLineAir Tubing with the AirCurve 10 the system's advanced Climate Control features are activated. Climate Control is an intelligent system that adapts to changes in room temperature, pressure flow, and mask and mouth leak, to provide constant, comfortable temperatures and humidity levels during sleep therapy. With Climate Control and ClimateLineAir Tubing your machine will maintain a set temperature and relative humidity at the mask during sleep while minimizing condensation and rainout.
INTELLIGENT THERAPY TRACKING & ON SCREEN DISPLAY
AirCurve 10 ST-A's onboard "Sleep Report" is a valuable tool letting you know how your therapy is progressing each day. In the Sleep Report you can view usage hours, mask seal indicators, humidification indicators, events per hour of use, average usage hours, leak rate, average inspiratory pressure, average expiratory pressure, and AHI. The AirCurve 10 ST-A also includes more advanced reporting on items such as tidal volumes, frequency of breathing, AI, CAI, minute ventilation, and more.
AirCurve 10 ST-A comes with an SD Data Card pre-installed in the unit. In addition built in wireless communications mean that you and your doctor can work together to ensure your treatment is progressing successfully.
MYAIR PERSONALIZED THERAPY SUPPORT
Like your own sleep coach, ResMed's new optional online program, myAir, provides support during every stage of treatment. By giving you access to your therapy data, it lets you continually track your progress and see how well youre doing. Emails or text messages can also provide helpful education and encouragement to support you along the way. As you mark your successes and celebrate your milestones with awards and badges, youll stay motivated to keep going. Patients can view their sleep data from the previous night using the myAir dashboard. Intuitive icons and charts make the dashboard simple to understand and follow.
- AirCurve 10 ST-A BiLevel Brochure (PDF)
- AirCurve 10 ST-A BiLevel Quick Start (PDF)
- AirCurve 10 ST-A BiLevel User Guide (PDF)
- Manufacturer ResMed
- In the Package AirCurve 10 ST-A, Built-in HumidAir Humidifier, Standard Humidifier Chamber, SlimLine Breathing Tube, Universal Power Supply with Cord, Travel Bag, Starter Filter, Filter Cover, SD Data Card, Printed Users Manual. Additional accessories including ClimateLineAir Heated Tubing and Long Life Chambers included depending on selections at checkout.
- Part Number(s) 28210 (AirCurve 10 ST-A with Heated Humidifier), 28211 (AirCurve 10 ST-A with Heated Humidifier & ClimateLineAir Tubing)
- HCPCS Code E0472
- GTIN / UPC Code 00619498282104, 00619498282111
Warranty Notes: Warranty applies to primary item. Accessory and parts warranties may vary. Review manufacturer's documentation for full details.
- Prescription Item Prescription required for the purchase of this item.
- Country Australia (Typical Origin)
- FAA Compliant Label Included on Base of Unit for Easy Identification. This product is approved by the FAA for use on all commercial flights within the US and all international flights that depart or arrive in the US. Click here for TSA / FAA information on traveling with sleep and oxygen therapy. Always contact your airline prior to your flight to confirm any requirements they may have (i.e. a copy of your prescription or a letter of medical necessity) for allowing your device on board.
BiLevel with Chamber = 4.57 x 10.04 x 5.91 Inches
External Power Supply = 5.50 x 1.88 x 1.25 Inches
BiLevel with Chamber = 2.75 Lbs
External Power Supply = 1.30 Lbs
Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Therapy Modes CPAP, BiLevel, BiLevel ST-A
- Pressure Range 4-25 CM H2O
- Ramp Standard Ramp User Adjustable 0 to 45 Minutes
- Ramp Start 4 to Minimum Therapy Pressure
- Sound Levels 26.6 dBA
- Altitude Adjustment Automatic Up To 8500 Feet
- Leak Compenstation Automatic
- Auto On/Off Yes, SmartStart & Stop
- Comfort Technology Easy-Breathe, EPR (Depending on Current Device Mode)
- Rainout Reduction ClimateControl with optional ClimateLineAir Heated Tubing
- Filters Disposable (Standard & Hypoallergenic Available)
- Masks Compatible with all CPAP & BiLevel Masks
- Tubing Compatible with all Standard, Performance, Slim Performance, SlimLine, and ClimateLineAir Heated Tubing.
- Oxygen Up to 15LPM in CPAP or BiLevel S Mode (Requires Adapter or Mask with Oxygen Port)
Therapy Data & Compliance
- Data Storage SD Data Card
- Data Included 365 Days of Summary Data; Variable Amount of Detailed Data Including Usage Hours, Events (AHI) Per Hour, Mask Seal, Humidifier Functionality, Days Used, Days Used More Than 4 Hours, Average Usage, Used Hours, Average Pressure, Leak Rate, AHI, Total Apnea Index, Central Apnea Index, etc.
On Screen Sleep Report
Desktop Software Not Available to Consumers
- AC (Wall) Power Universal AC power 100-240V, 50-60Hz (Auto Sensing)
- AC Power Supply Yes
- AC Power Supply Size 5.50 x 2.00 x 1.25 Inches (Approx)
- AC Power Supply Weight 1.30 Lbs (Approx)
- AC Power Cord Length 12 Feet (Approx)
- DC (Mobile) Power Optional Accessory
- DC Power Supply Size 6.5 x 2.5 x 1.5 Inches (Approx)
- DC Power Supply Weight 1.69 Pounds (Approx)
- DC Power Cord Length 9 Feet 5 Inches (Approx)
- DC Power Cord Fuses 20 Amp
- DC Power Input 12 Volts or 24 Volts
- Battery Power Optional External Accessory