Activox 4L Portable Oxygen Concentrator Bundle (Pulse Dose)
MADE IN AMERICA! This product is one of the many products we offer that are proudly produced in the USA.MADE IN AMERICA!
GREAT FREE EXTRAS WITH PURCHASE! Get a FREE pulse oximeter and 10 FREE Nasal Cannulas when you purchase this bundle.GREAT FREE EXTRAS WITH PURCHASE!
IN STOCK WITH FREE NEXT DAY SHIPPING! This product is in stock. Buy today and we'll ship it overnight for free within the USA.IN STOCK WITH FREE NEXT DAY SHIPPING!
LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY! Earn Loyalty Rewards Points on every item. Cash in Points for discounts on purchases.LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY!
PORTABLE OXYGEN FOR ACTIVE USERS -- 24-HOURS A DAY
The Activox is a Portable Oxygen Concentrator designed for active users who require the equivalent of up to 4 LPM of oxygen. LifeChoice Activox's unique "Auto Mode" detects changes in your breathing patterns and adjusts the internal breath detection trigger accordingly. During the day LifeChoice Activox's Active-High Mode detects activity and provides the most oxygen available per pound in any portable device to support higher respiration rates. At night Activox switches to Sleep Mode, increasing trigger sensitivity to detect nighttime breathing and changes in respiratory rates, to provide the proper oxygen levels for successful sleep.
PULSE DOSE WITH PULSE WAVE -- THERE IS A DIFFERENCE
Most POCs deliver oxygen in a strong Pulsed Dose at the beginning of each inhalation period. Typically, not all of the oxygen in this initial pulse is received because the rate and flow exceeds the inhalation rate of the user.
Activox's Pulse Wave Delivery System solves this problem, providing a wave of oxygen in sync with your natural inhalation rate so the oxygen delivered is properly received. Activox's Pulse Wave also minimizes retrograde airflow which helps to reduce common oxygen therapy side effects like nasal irritation and nose bleeds.
UNDER 5 POUNDS -- IT WON'T WEIGH YOU DOWN
The LifeChoice Activox POC is small, lighweight and durable. With Activox you can get rid of oxygen carts and forget about bottle refills. Activox comes in an attractive carry case that can be worn as a small backpack, carried in the hand, worn as a waist pack, or slung over the shoulder. It's easy and convenient to carry the Activox your way, and at 4.83 pounds it won't weigh you down.
POWER OPTIONS TO SUIT YOUR NEEDS
The LifeChoice Activox offers a wide variety of power options. Each concentrator comes with an auto-sensing Universal AC Power Supply for use in most countries worldwide; and a DC Power Cord for use in the "cigarette" style sockets found in most cars, boats and other vehicles. When you're away from a fixed power source the Activox's internal battery will power the concentrator for up to 10-hours of use at a setting of 1 or 4-hours at a setting of 4. If you need more time away from fixed power the optional Activox External Battery Pack, adds 2-4 hours of operational time at any setting to your Concentrator. Need more time? Just add more external battery packs!
VIRTUALLY MAINTENANCE FREE
The only maintenance the LifeChoice Activox requires is wiping the intake vent grille with a Q-Tip if it appears dirty. With its durable construction, the Activox is designed to give years of worry-free use. Furthermore, Activox comes with a 3-year manufacturer's limited warranty so you'll be secure knowing that if something does go wrong your Activox will be covered. This unit includes ResMed's Extended 3-Year Warranty covering the Activox POC, the Sieve Bed & the Internal Battery.
QuickStart Guide (PDF)
User Manual (PDF)
- Manufacturer ResMed
- In the Package Activox 4L Portable Oxygen Concentrator, Carrying Case (with Shoulder and Backpack Straps), Internal Battery, DC Power Cord, AC Power Cord, Accessory Case, 10 Nasal Cannulas, 3-Year Extended Manufacturer's Warranty, and Printed User Guide. External batteries and other extras included depending on bundle selected during checkout.
- Part Number(s) AOX-P4L-US
- HCPCS Code E1390 E1392
- GTIN / UPC Code 8582530040068
Warranty Notes: Warranty applies to primary item. Accessory and parts warranties may vary. Review manufacturer's documentation for full details.
- Prescription Item Prescription required for the purchase of this item.
- Country of Origin United States of America (Typical)
- Each Activox 4L carries an FAA Approved Label for Easy Identification This product is approved by the FAA for use on all commercial flights within the US and all international flights that depart or arrive in the US. Click here for TSA / FAA information on traveling with sleep and oxygen therapy. Always contact your airline prior to your flight to confirm any requirements they may have (i.e. a copy of your prescription or a letter of medical necessity) for allowing your device on board.
- Size (Approx) 9.05 x 7.90 x 4.40 Inches
- Weight (Approx) 4.8 Lbs
- Display Type LCD
Oxygen Performance Specifications
- Pulse Dose Settings 1 to 4 LPMeq
- Oxygen Concentration 90% (+/- 3%)
- Oxygen Percentage Indicator Yes. Audible & On Screen Low Oxygen Purity Alarm.
- Sound Levels 44 dBA Typical at 2 LPMeq
- Operating Altitude Up to 13,000 Feet
- Tubing & Cannula Length Up to 7 Feet (Maximum)
- Filters External: None Required
- Alarms No Breath Detected, Low Battery, Low Oxygen Purity, High Temperature, Reset Required.
- AC (Wall) Power Universal 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
- AC Power Cord Length 10 Feet (Approx)
- DC (Mobile) Power DC Power Cord Included
- DC Power Cord Length 6 Feet (Approx)
- DC Power Input 11 to 16 Volts DC
- Battery Type Rechargeable Lithium Ion
- Battery Size Internal = N/A Built into Concentrator; External = 3.5 x 3.0 x 1.75 Inches (Approx)
- Battery Weight External = 2.1 Lbs (Approx)
Battery Run Time
- Setting 1 = 10.25-Hrs Internal; 4.75-Hrs External
- Setting 2 = 8.25-Hrs Internal; 3.75-Hrs External
- Setting 3 = 5.00-Hrs Internal; 2.75-Hrs External
- Setting 4 = 4.00-Hrs Internal; 2.25-Hrs External
- Recharge Time 4-Hours = Internal; 2-Hours = External (Typical Per Battery)
- Battery Notes Batteries will charge whenever sufficient AC or DC Power is available. Pulse Dose battery run time measured at approximately 20 BPM.
OxyArm Plus Head Band with Nasal Cannula Arm & 7 Foot Oxygen Supply Tubing | 14.95 | | oa-plus-3100-8-oxyarm-nasal-cannula
Notes Staff Use Only | 0 | | DL17
Over-the-Ear Nasal Cannula with 7 Foot Star Lumen Oxygen Supply Tubing | 2.85 | | over-the-ear-oxygen-nasal-cannula-hudson
15-Foot Tidy Tube Self-Retracting Oxygen Supply Tubing | 34.95 | | tidy-tube-oxygen-tubing-captive-technologies-1835
Special Order Item - DirectHomeMedical | 0 | | EXTERNAL
NOTES | 0 | | notes
25-Foot CLEAR Crush Resistant Multi-Channel Lumen Oxygen Supply Tubing | 6 | | o2-tube-25ft-crush-resistant-oxygen-supply-tubing