Receive Site News, Discounts, Coupons & Product Updates.
ResMed Mirage Kidsta Children's Nasal CPAP Mask (DISCONTINUED)
CLICK-ON, CLICK-OFF PARTSThe Kidsta's easy click-on, click-off parts are ideal for children's hands to grasp! The One Snap Elbow allows the mask to remain in place while detaching the tubing, and it swivels 360 ° to minimize leak and reduce headgear tension. The Quick Connect cushion eliminates the need for a cushion clip and simplifies reassembly.
BREATHE-O-PRENE HEADGEARThe Mirage Kidsta comes complete with ResMed's exclusive Breath-O-Prene headgear so it's easy to fit right out of the box. Individual adjustments on each side of the mask allow you to position it in twenty-five different ways so that it is perfect for your face; and, because the Kidsta's headgear includes quick release features, once it's fit to your specifications it stays that way -- no matter how many times you take it off and put it on -- without the need for constant adjustments. The Mirage Kidsta truly is revolutionary and unique!
KID FRIENDLY INSTRUCTIONSThe Mirage Kidsta Nasal Mask comes with a child's instruction booklet introduced by the mask mascot Oko. The guide includes a diary to help chart progress and is valuable when it comes to acclimatization and compliance. ^literature~
- Mirage Kidsta CPAP Mask Brochure (PDF)
- Mirage Kidsta CPAP Mask User Guide (PDF)
- The Magic CPAP Mask Children’s Storybook (PDF)
- Mirage Kidsta CPAP Mask Parts & Diagram (PDF)
- Mirage Kidsta CPAP Mask Materials List (PDF)
- Manufacturer ResMed
- In the Package Mirage Kidsta Children's Nasal CPAP & BiLevel Mask with Adjustable Headgear
- Part Number(s) 61010 (Childrens & Pediatric)
- HCPCS Code A7034 A7035
- GTIN / UPC Code 00619498610105
- Warranty 90 Days - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- Prescription Item Prescription required for the purchase of this item.
- Country Australia (Typical Origin)
- Available Size(s) Pediatric
- Materials Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Type Nasal Cushion Mask
- Pressure Levels 4-20 CM H2O (Recommended)