Mirage Kidsta™ Children's Nasal CPAP Mask Pack with Headgear
30-DAY RISK FREE TRIAL! Try this at home and, if you don't like it, contact us within 30 days to arrange a return for a full refund.30-DAY RISK FREE TRIAL!
GREAT EXTRAS FOR A PENNY! Add a Fleece Tubing Wrap, CPAP Cleaning Spray, or another great extra to this item for just a penny!GREAT EXTRAS FOR A PENNY!
IN STOCK WITH FREE SHIPPING! This product is in stock and ready to ship. Buy today and we'll ship it free within the USA.IN STOCK WITH FREE SHIPPING!
The Kidsta's easy click-on, click-off parts are ideal for children's hands to grasp and the Kidsa's headgear was specially designed to fit children's features and head sizes.
The Mirage Kidsta comes complete with ResMed's exclusive Breath-O-Prene headgear so it's easy to fit right out of the box. Individual adjustments on each side of the mask allow you to position it in twenty-five different ways so that it is perfect for your face; and, because the Kidsta's headgear includes quick release features, once it's fit to your specifications it stays that way -- no matter how many times you take it off and put it on -- without the need for constant adjustments. The Mirage Kidsta truly is revolutionary and unique!
The Mirage Kidsta Nasal Mask comes with a child’s instruction booklet introduced by the mask mascot Oko. The guide includes a diary to help chart progress and is valuable when it comes to acclimatization and compliance.^features~
- Unique design for children seven and older and smaller, more petite adults
- Breath-O-Prene headgear draws moisture away from skin and allows air to circulate
- Advanced Mirage cushion technology provides optimal comfort and stability
- New headgear design eliminates forehead support and allows users to wear eyeglasses and see clearly without mask obstructions
- "Fit Angle Selector" allows precise fitting with five symmetrical positions and twenty asymmetrical positions for greater stability and best possible fit.
- Set & Forget Headgear comes preassembled, and once fit, it stays fit
- Quick-release headgear clips allow mask removal without headgear adjustment
- One Snap Elbow allows the mask to remain in place while detaching the tubing, and it swivels 360º to minimize leak and reduce headgear tension
- Quick Connect Cushion eliminates the need for a cushion clip and simplifies reassembly
- Cushion maintains seal even when you turn over or move during sleep
- Soft, dual-wall cushion reduces pressure on the nasal bridge
- Mirage Kidsta CPAP Mask - Product Brochure (PDF)
- Mirage Kidsta CPAP Mask - Users Guide (PDF)
- Mirage Kidsta CPAP Mask - The Magic Mask Children's Storybook (PDF)
- Mirage Kidsta CPAP Mask - Parts & Diagram (PDF)
- Mirage Kidsta CPAP Mask - Materials List (PDF)
- ResMed Sleep Apnea Products Website (Web Link)
- Manufacturer ResMed
- In the Package Mirage Kidsta Children's Nasal CPAP & BiLevel Mask with Adjustable Headgear
- Part Number(s) 61010 (Childrens & Pediatric)
- HCPCS Insurance Code A7034 A7035
- GTIN / UPC Code 619498610105
Warranty Notes: Warranty applies to primary item. Accessory and parts warranties may vary. Review manufacturer's documentation for full details.
- Prescription Item Prescription required for the purchase of this item.
- Country of Origin Australia (Typical)
- Available Size(s) Pediatric
Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Type Nasal Cushion Mask
- Recommended Pressure Levels 4-20 CM H2O