Save big on every order. Skip or cancel at any time.
RemZzzs Minimal Full Face CPAP Mask Liners - 30 Night Pack
SUBSCRIBE & SAVE 15%
Save big on every order. Skip or cancel at any time.SUBSCRIBE & SAVE 15%
AN ACTIVE BARRIER BETWEEN YOUR SKIN & YOUR MASK
With RemZzzs you place the disposable mask liner between the mask cushion and your face each night as you prepare for sleep. The revolutionary RemZzzs mask liner acts as an adaptive barrier, between the skin of your face and the silicone of your mask’s cushion, helping to reduce leaks, pressure points and skin irritation.
100% NATURAL COTTON FIBERS!
RemZzzs' special blend of 100% naturally absorbent cotton fibers help absorb facial oils and moisture, which helps to keep your mask operating smoothly, you resting comfortably, and your skin looking great. With RemZzzs you can even use bedtime facial products like skin creams and moisturizers.
CLEAN, EASY & CONVENIENT
RemZzzs can also save you a lot of time. Most manufacturers recommend cleaning your mask every day. With RemZzzs, naturally absorbent fibers act as a barrier between you and your mask, keeping oil and moisture away from the silicone cushion, so the mask is easier to clean. The result is you spending less time cleaning your mask, and spending more time actually enjoying all of its benefits.
SPECIALLY DESIGNED FOR YOUR MINIMAL CONTACT FULL FACE CPAP MASK
These RemZzzs liners are designed to fit a wide range of CPAP masks from all major manufacturers:
- Philips Respironics Minimal Contact Full Face Masks: For Amara View, DreamWear Full and similar masks choose RemZzzs 6C-AVK.
- ResMed Minimal Contact Full Face Masks: For AirFit F30 and similar masks choose RemZzzs 6C-AVK. For Mirage Liberty and similar masks choose 6D-LHK.
^frequently asked questions~
- Can I wear RemZzzs for more than one night?
Since RemZzzs is designed to absorb oil & moisture from your face, the manufacturer recommends one fresh facial liner per night for maximum effectiveness and comfort. However we recognize that each person may wear a single liner for as many nights as they personally feel comfortable doing so, or find it to still work for them. RemZzzs forehead liners are designed to be used for fifteen nights each, as their sole purpose is to aid in stability and comfort. You may use all sides of the forehead liner by simply turning over or refolding.
- Am I able to wear face cream to bed while using RemZzzs?
YES! Actually the manufacturer encourages the use of a cream or lotion on ones face before putting on your mask, with a RemZzzs in place. It will aid in keeping the liner in place, as well as promote healthier facial skin. The face cream will not interfere with the masks silicone cushion, since the liner is a barrier between your face & the mask.
- Can I wash and dry RemZzzs?
Attempting to wash or dry will shrink & curl RemZzzs, diminishing its absorption qualities and eliminating its effectiveness.
- What if I wrinkle my facial liners? Can I iron RemZzzs?
Applying heat from an iron will flatten the fibers and diminish its absorption abilities. If you have trouble with wrinkling, do your best to position the liner as flat as possible on the mask cushion. Once you fasten the mask in place, the liner should smooth out. If youve already fastened the mask in place and wrinkling is still a concern, adjusting RemZzzs by pulling on the protruding edges may decrease wrinkling as well.
- After Ive fastened RemZzzs in place, the edges curl. Is this ok?
RemZzzs are very delicate and its very common for the edges to curl. Curling does not affect performance.
- The liner seems kind of wide. Is it supposed to stick out around the edges of my mask?
Definitely. In order to offer the highest comfort, RemZzzs will extend about a 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch beyond your mask cushions edge. These edges also help to adjust RemZzzs once your mask has been fastened in place.
- Will RemZzzs still work if I have facial hair?
Yes, absolutely! In our studies, beards or mustaches do not seem to interfere with the effectiveness of RemZzzs.
- Manufacturer Naturs Design
- In the Package 30 Minimal Full Face Mask Liners
- Part Number(s) 6C-AVK (All Sizes), 6D-LHK (Liberty)
- HCPCS Code E1399
- GTIN / UPC Code 00013964995480, 00633726097162
- Country United States of America (Typical Origin)
- Available Size(s) One Size Fits Most
Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex