Receive Site News, Discounts, Coupons & Product Updates.
PureSom Mini Auto-CPAP (DISCONTINUED)
The PureSom Autoset CPAP (APAP) uses an advanced auto-sensing algorithm to adjust therapy, on a breath-by-breath basis throughout the night, to deliver the lowest pressure levels possible for successful, comfortable sleep therapy; and at 30 dBA on average it's quiet too!
The PureSom APAP's onboard LCD screen makes it easy to set up with a wide 4-20 CM pressure range, a user adjustable 0-45 minute ramp, automatic leak compensation, automatic altitude adjustment, and advanced therapy tracking capabilities. In addition the PureSom Auto's display includes a back-lit digital alarm clock. It's a great option for reducing clutter on your bedside at home or in your suitcase on the road.
(Optional) Heated Humidifier
The PureSom Integrated Heated Humidier is a great option for people who experience nasal irritation or dryness with CPAP therapy. The heated humidifier integrates easily with any PureSom Auto-CPAP machine increasing humidity in therapy air and improving comfort during sleep. With a reliable and safe design the PureSom Heated Humidifier features overheating protection, a dishwasher safe water chamber.
PureSom Compliance SoftwareFor users who want to track their therapy progress at home, or as a job requirement, each PureSom Auto comes complete with PureSom Therapy Compliance Software. PureSom software tracks advanced therapy data such as Apnea/Hypopnea indexes, snoring events, general usage, and flow limitations. To retrieve therapy tracking data from your PureSom Auto-CPAP machine's memory, simply insert an SD card into the slot on the back of the machine. Once the data has transferred remove the card from your Auto-CPAP machine. Do not store the data card in the machine as this may effect data storage and retrieval.^literature~
- Manufacturer CareFusion
- In the Package PureSom Mini Auto-CPAP Machine, Travel Bag, 6-Foot Breathing Tube, AC Power Cord, Printed Manuals, Reusable Foam Filter. Heated Humidifier available as a custom add-on in shopping cart.
- Part Number(s) 21960-WOH (Auto-CPAP), 21960-001 (Auto-CPAP with Heated Humidifier)
- HCPCS Code E0601
- GTIN / UPC Code
- Warranty 2 Years - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- Prescription Item Prescription required for the purchase of this item.
- Country Taiwan (Typical Origin)
- Size (Approx) CPAP = 5.7 x 5.1 x 3.9 Inches CPAP with Humidifier = 10 x 6.8 x 5.5 Inches
- Weight (Approx) CPAP = 1.77 lbs CPAP with Humidifier = 3.14 lbs
- Therapy Modes CPAP and Auto-CPAP
- Pressure Range 4-18 CM H2O
- Ramp 0 to 45 Minutes (5 Minute Increments)
- Ramp Start Pressure 4-18 CM, Ramp 10 Min, Ramp Start 3CM
- Sound Levels Average less than 30 dBA @ 10cm H2O
- Altitude Adjustment Manual
- Leak Compenstation Not Applicable
- Auto On/Off Not Applicable
- Comfort Technology Not Applicable
- Masks Compatible with all CPAP & BiPAP Masks
- Tubing All Standard & Premium Standard CPAP Tubing
- Humidifiers PureSom Integrated Humidifier (Optional)
Therapy Data & Compliance
- Data Viewing Hours of Use
- Humidifier PureSom Integrated Humidifier (Optional)
- Chamber Capacity 450 ml
- Humidifier Power When integrated the PureSom Humidifier and CPAP Machine both draw power from a single wall plug eliminating the clutter and hassle of multiple cords.
- Humidifier Settings 1-6
- AC (Wall) Power 100-240V, 50/60Hz (Auto Sensing)
- AC Power Supply Yes