Philips Respironics System One REMstar PLUS 260 CPAP (DISCONTINUED)
EVERYTHING YOU EXPECT AND MORE
The System One REMstar PLUS 260 includes all of the great features you expect from a sleep therapy system including a wide pressure range (4-20cm), patient adjustable ramp, MANUAL altitude adjustment, data card, C-Flex comfort technologies, a universal power supply, and basic therapy tracking with compliance reporting. Whether you're sleeping at home or on the road the PR System One REMstar Plus is a great option.
FLEX COMFORT TECHNOLOGIES - THE REMstar PLUS FEATURES C-FLEX
Respironics natural and clinically-proven "flex" technologies enhance traditional pressure therapy to improve comfort and increase compliance. Thanks to the advanced Digital Auto-Trak algorithm that detects the onset of inspiration and exhalation, the REMstar Plus delivers just the right pressure relief for every breath, making it easier for patients to adapt to therapy.
SYSTEM ONE HUMIDITY CONTROL & HEATED TUBING
Many sleep therapy users find that the addition of heated humidity to their sleep therapy system improves comfort and helps with overall compliance. The optional System One Heated Humidifier measures and adapts to changes in room temperature, therapy flow, and humidity levels to deliver a precise, user selected, level of humidity at the mask regardless of external changes. Include System One Heated Tubing to provide protection from rainout and allow greater humidity levels than traditional non-heated tubing systems. The System One's Revolutionary Dry Box technology isolates the humidfier's water source from the inner workings of the device to protect against accidental spillage and water damage.
STANDARD THERAPY REPORTING & COMPLIANCE TRACKING
The System One REMstar PLUS tracks hours of use and provides information on overall patterns of use on screen and via the included SD Data Card.
The REMstar Plus 260 is SleepMapper Compatible! SleepMapper is a secure mobile sleep therapy monitoring solution designed to help you understand and enhance your sleep therapy experience. SleepMapper works with the data stored on your CPAP to provide personalized therapy tracking, feedback, coaching, and product guides. With SleepMapper information is easy to see, simple to find, and convenient to use. Learn More
- PR System One 60 Series CPAP Brochure (PDF)
- PR System One 60 Series CPAP Specifications (PDF)
- REMstar Plus 260 User Manual (PDF)
- PR System One Resistance Control (PDF)
- Manufacturer Philips Respironics
- In the Package PR System One REMstar Plus 260 CPAP, SD Data Card, Carrying Case, 2 Reusable Foam Filters, 1 Ultra Fine Filter, Printed Users Manual, Power Cord & External AC Power Supply, 2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty (CPAP Only). Heated Humidifier, Heated Tubing, and Additional Custom Options Available in Shopping Cart.
- Part Number(s) DS260S (REMstar Plus 260), DS260HS (REMstar Plus 260 with Heated Humidifier), DS260TS (REMstar Plus 260 with Heated Humidifier and SystemOne Heated Tubing)
- HCPCS Code E0601
- GTIN / UPC Code
- Warranty 2 Years - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- Prescription Item Prescription required for the purchase of this item.
- Country United States of America (Typical Origin)
- Size (Approx) CPAP = 7 in x 5.5 in x 4 in CPAP with Humidifier = 7 in x 10.75 in x 4 in Power Supply = 4.5 in x 2.5 in x 1.75 in
- Weight (Approx) CPAP = 3 lbs CPAP with Humidifier = 4.8 lbs Power Supply = .75 lbs
- Materials Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Therapy Modes CPAP
- Pressure Range 4-20 CM H2O
- Ramp 0 to 45 Minutes (5 Minute Increments)
- Ramp Start 4 to CPAP Pressure (User adjustable)
- Sound Levels Average less than 27 dBA
- Altitude Adjustment Manual
- Leak Compenstation Yes
- Auto On/Off Yes
- Comfort Technology C-Flex
- Masks Compatible with all CPAP/BiPAP Masks
- Tubing Compatible with all Standard CPAP Tubing, Performance Tubing, Slim Performance Tubing, and SystemOne Heated Tubing. SystemOne Heated Tubing is only compatible with "60 Series" SystemOne CPAP/BiPAP machines equipped with a SystemOne Heated Tubing Heated Humidifier. It cannot be used without a humidifier and will not work with older "50 Series" System One CPAP/BiPAP machines or humidifiers.
- Humidifiers Optional SystemOne Integrated Humidifier or SystemOne Integrated Heated Tubing Humidifier
Therapy Data & Compliance
- Data Storage More Than 1 Year of Data, Hours of Use, Visual Inspection Compliance, 7 and 30-day average
- Data Viewing Compliance Visual Inspection Compliance, 7 and 30-day averages
- Humidifier Optional SystemOne Integrated Humidifier or SystemOne Integrated Heated Tubing Humidifier
- Chamber Capacity 1 1/3 cups (325ml) at Recommended Water Level
- Humidifier Power Direct Power via CPAP/BiPAP Connection
- Humidifier Settings 1 to 5 (Based on 4-16 Degrees Above Room Temperature)
- AC (Wall) Power 100-240V, 50-60Hz (Auto Sensing)
- AC Power Supply Yes
ComfortGel Blue Nasal CPAP Mask
On Sale: $33.00
On Sale: $149.00
SimplyGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator
On Sale: $1,899.00