Philips Respironics System One REMstar 150 CPAP (DISCONTINUED)
A GREAT BASIC CPAP AT A GREAT LOW PRICE!
The System One REMstar includes all of the features you expect from a sleep therapy system including a wide pressure range (4-20cm), patient adjustable ramp, manual altitude adjustment, data card, and a universal power supply. In addition it includes basic therapy tracking with compliance reporting capabilities.
SYSTEM ONE HEATED HUMIDIFIER (INCLUDED)
Many CPAP users find that the addition of heated humidity to their sleep therapy system improves comfort and helps with overall compliance. The System One Heated Humidifier delivers optimum humidity, drastically reduces rainout, and provides ultimate comfort throughout the night by analyzing and adjusting to ambient temperature, changing environmental conditions, relative humidity, and therapy flow. Revolutionary Dry Box technology isolates the humidfier's water source from the inner workings of the device to protect against water damage.
SYSTEM ONE RESISTANCE CONTROL
The REMSTAR 150 is compatible with all CPAP masks, but if you're using a Respironics mask then the machine can provide a custom experience with Resistance Control. System One Resistance Control achieves complete system comfort by enabling the device and mask to work optimally together. Through simple settings, Resistance Control instructs the device to compensate for variable resistance characteristics related to different masks.
- Manufacturer Philips Respironics
- In the Package PR System One REMstar CPAP with Heated Humidifier, SD Data Card, Carrying Case, Filters (2 Reusable Foam Filters Included, Optional Ultra Fine Filters Available Separately), 6-Foot Performance Tubing, Printed Users Manual, Power Cord & External AC Power Supply, 2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty (CPAP Only).
- Part Number(s) DS150S (CPAP), DS150HS (CPAP with Heated Humidifier)
- HCPCS Code E0601
- GTIN / UPC Code
- Warranty 2 Years - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- Prescription Item Prescription required for the purchase of this item.
- Country United States of America (Typical Origin)
- Size (Approx) CPAP = 7 in x 5.5 in x 4 in CPAP with Humidifier = 7 in x 10.75 in x 4 in Power Supply = 4.5 in x 2.5 in x 1.75 in
- Weight (Approx) CPAP = 3 lbs CPAP with Humidifier = 4.8 lbs Power Supply = .75 lbs
- Therapy Modes CPAP
- Pressure Range 4-20 CM H2O
- Ramp 0 to 45 Minutes (5 Minute Increments)
- Ramp Start 4 to CPAP Pressure (User adjustable)
- Sound Levels Average less than 29 dBA
- Altitude Adjustment Manual
- Leak Compenstation Automatic
- Auto On/Off Yes
- Comfort Technology Not Applicable
- Masks Compatible with all CPAP/BiPAP Masks
- Tubing Compatible with all Standard CPAP Tubing, Performance Tubing, and Slim Performance Tubing.
- Humidifiers SystemOne Integrated Humidifier (Included)
Therapy Data & Compliance
- Data Viewing Compliance Visual Inspection Compliance, 7 and 30-day averages
- Humidifier SystemOne Integrated Humidifier (Included)
- Chamber Capacity 1 1/3 cups (325ml) at Recommended Water Level
- Humidifier Power Direct Power via CPAP/BiPAP Connection
- Humidifier Settings 1 - 5
- AC (Wall) Power 100-240V, 50-60Hz (Auto Sensing)
- AC Power Supply Yes