Philips Respironics System One REMstar AUTO 550 Auto-CPAP Machine (DISCONTINUED)
Philips Respironics PR SYSTEM ONE REMSTAR AUTO brings a wide array of proven technologies together with patient focused advancements -- like advanced humidity controls, mask optimization, and event detection/response -- to create a truly intelligent sleep therapy system.
Everything You Expect and More
The System One REMstar AUTO includes all of the great features you expect from a sleep therapy system including a wide pressure range (4-20cm), patient adjustable ramp, AUTOMATIC altitude adjustment, data card, the latest "flex" comfort technologies, and a universal power supply. In addition the REMstar AUTO is an auto-adjusting CPAP system so it will adjust your therapy levels throughout the night to ensure you are receiving optimum pressure for the most comfortable and successful sleep experience. On top of this the REMstar AUTO features resistance control technologies that adjust to different mask styles, and advanced therapy tracking capabilities -- including advanced event detection, response and reporting.
Flex Technologies - A-FLEX, C-FLEX and C-FLEX+
Respironics natural and clinically-proven "flex" technologies enhance traditional pressure therapy to improve comfort and increase compliance. Thanks to the advanced Digital Auto-Trak algorithm that detects the onset of inspiration and exhalation, the REMstar AUTO delivers just the right pressure relief for every breath, making it easier for patients to adapt to therapy.
System One Humidity Control with Dry Box
Many CPAP/APAP users find that the addition of heated humidity to their sleep therapy system improves comfort and helps with overall compliance. The optional System One Heated Humidifier delivers optimum humidity, drastically reduces rainout, and provides ultimate comfort throughout the night by analyzing and adjusting to ambient temperature, changing environmental conditions, relative humidity, and therapy flow. Revolutionary Dry Box technology isolates the humidfier's water source from the inner workings of the device to protect against water damage.
System One Resistance Control
System One Resistance Control achieves complete system comfort by enabling the device and mask to work optimally together. Through simple settings, the System One Resistance Control instructs your APAP to compensate for variable resistance characteristics related to different masks. The result is synchronous pressure delivery and the assurance you can enjoy the full benefits of Respironics Flex comfort technologies no matter which mask is used.
Advanced Event Detection & Response
The System One REMstar AUTO tracks, and adjusts therapy levels to respond to, many common OSA related events including Hypopneas, Flow Limitation, Respiratory Effort Related Arousal, Snores, and Leaks. In addition the REMstar AUTO can detect many symptoms beyond classic OSA -- such as clear airway apneas and periodic breathing -- that may indicate the need for specialized therapy.
- PR System One RemStar CPAP Product Brochure (PDF)
- PR System One RemStar AUTO User Manual (PDF)
- PR System One RemStar CPAP Quick Start Guide (PDF)
- PR System One RemStar CPAP Humidification Brochure (PDF)
- PR System One RemStar AUTO Advanced Detection Technology Settings (PDF)
- Manufacturer Philips Respironics
- In the Package PR System One REMstar Auto 550 APAP, SD Data Card, Carrying Case, 2 Reusable Foam Filters, 1 Ultra Fine Filter, Printed Users Manual, Power Cord & External AC Power Supply, 2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty (APAP Only). Heated Humidifier and Additional Custom Options Available in Shopping Cart.
- Part Number(s) DS550S (Auto-CPAP), DS550HS (Auto-CPAP with Heated Humidifier)
- HCPCS Code E0601
- GTIN / UPC Code
- Warranty 2 Years - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- Prescription Item Prescription required for the purchase of this item.
- Country United States of America (Typical Origin)
- Size (Approx) APAP = 7 in x 5.5 in x 4 in APAP with Humidifier = 7 in x 10.75 in x 4 in Power Supply = 4.5 in x 2.5 in x 1.75 in
- Weight (Approx) APAP = 3 lbs APAP with Humidifier = 4.8 lbs Power Supply = .75 lbs
- Therapy Modes CPAP and AUTO-CPAP (APAP)
- Pressure Range 4-20 CM H2O
- Ramp 0 to 45 Minutes (5 Minute Increments)
- Ramp Start 4 to Min Pressure (User adjustable)
- Sound Levels Average less than 29 dBA
- Altitude Adjustment Automatic up to 9000 Feet
- Event Detection & Response Flow Limitation, Respiratory Effort Related Arousal, Snore, Leak, Obstructed Airway Apnea, Hypopnea
- Auto On/Off Yes
- Comfort Technology C-Flex, C-Flex+, A-Flex
- Masks Compatible with all CPAP/BiPAP Masks
- Tubing Compatible with all Standard CPAP Tubing, Performance Tubing, and Slim Performance Tubing.
- Humidifiers SystemOne Integrated Humidifier (Optional)
Therapy Data & Compliance
- Data Storage More Than 1 Year of Data... Hours of Use, Visual Inspection Compliance, Apnea Hypopnea Index, Flow Limitation, Respiratory Effort Related Arousal, Snore, Leak, Clear Airway Apnea, Obstructed Airway Apnea, Hypopnea, Periodic Breathing
- Data Included Compliance Visual Inspection Compliance, 7 and 30-day averages
- AC (Wall) Power 100-240V, 50-60Hz (Auto Sensing)
- AC Power Supply Yes