Philips Respironics System One BiPAP S/T Machine Package
BUY NOW, PAY LATER: 0% FINANCING
BUY NOW, PAY LATER
EVERYTHING YOU EXPECT & MORE
The System One BiPAP S/T includes all of the great features you expect from a sleep therapy system including a wide pressure range (4-25cm), patient adjustable ramp, automatic altitude adjustment, data card, the latest BiFlex comfort technologies, and a universal power supply. In addition the BiPAP S/T's bi-level therapy -- with a high pressure on inhalation and low pressure on expiration -- provides a more comfortable sleep experience than standard CPAP therapy. Finally the BiPAP S/T offers the added security of a SPONTANEOUS TIMED mode which will initiate a breath, after a set period of time, if no patient breath is detected.
DIGITAL AUTO-TRAK SENSITIVITY
The BiPAP S/T's Digital AutoTrak Technology detects the onset of inspiration and exhalation and has the ability to recognize and compensate for leaks, both intentional and unintentional.
BiPAP S vs BiPAP ST MODES
The BiPAP S/T is designed to provide two different types of bi-level therapy. In SPONTANEOUS mode the BiPAP S/T with Bi-Flex tracks each breath and provides pressure relief at 3 points in the breathing cycle -- while transitioning from exhalation to inhalation, during exhalation, and while transitioning from exhalation to inhalation -- to ensure a comfortable, natural breathing experience.
In SPONTANEOUS TIMED mode the system continues to increase pressure on inhalation and decrease pressure on exhalation; but additional Breathe Rate & Rise Time settings enable the machine to initiate a breath, switching from exhalation to inhalation automatically and comfortably, if a natural breath is not detected within a set time frame.
SYSTEM ONE HUMIDITY CONTROL & DRY BOX TECHNOLOGY
Many BiPAP users find that the addition of heated humidity to their sleep therapy system improves comfort and helps with overall compliance. The optional System One Heated Humidifier delivers optimum humidity, drastically reduces rainout, and provides ultimate comfort throughout the night by analyzing and adjusting to ambient temperature, changing environmental conditions, relative humidity, and therapy flow. Revolutionary Dry Box technology isolates the humidfier's water source from the inner workings of the device to protect against accidental spillage and water damage.
SYSTEM ONE RESISTANCE CONTROL
System One Resistance Control achieves complete system comfort by enabling the device and mask to work optimally together. Through simple settings, the System One Resistance Control instructs your BiPAP to compensate for variable resistance characteristics related to different masks. The result is synchronous pressure delivery and the assurance you can enjoy the full benefits of your system no matter which mask is used.
ADVANCED EVENT DETECTION, REPORTING & RESPONSE
The System One BiPAP S/T tracks many common OSA related events including AHI, leak, clear airway apneas, and minute ventilation. It recognizes and compensates for leaks.
- PR System One BiPAP S/T Brochure (PDF)
- PR System One BiPAP S/T Quick Start Guide (PDF)
- PR System One BiPAP S/T Humidificiation Brochure (PDF)
- Manufacturer Philips Respironics
- In the Package PR System One BiPAP S/T BiLevel, SD Data Card, Carrying Case, Filters (2 Reusable Foam Filters Included, Optional Ultra Fine Filters Available Separately), 6-Foot Performance Tubing, Printed Users Manual, Power Cord & External AC Power Supply, 2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty (BiPAP Only). Heated Humidifier available as a custom add-on in shopping cart.
- Part Number(s) 1061420 (BiPAP S/T), 1061422 (BiPAP S/T with Heated Humidifier)
- HCPCS Code E0472
- GTIN / UPC Code
- Warranty 2 Years - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- Prescription Item Prescription required for the purchase of this item.
- Country United States of America (Typical Origin)
- FAA Compliant Label Included on Base of Unit for Easy Identification. This product is approved by the FAA for use on all commercial flights within the US and all international flights that depart or arrive in the US. Click here for TSA / FAA information on traveling with sleep and oxygen therapy. Always contact your airline prior to your flight to confirm any requirements they may have (i.e. a copy of your prescription or a letter of medical necessity) for allowing your device on board.
- Size (Approx) BiPAP = 7 x 5.5 x 4 inches, BiPAP with Humidifier = 7 x 10.75 x 4 inches
- Weight (Approx) BiPAP = 3 lbs, BiPAP with Humidifier = 4.8 lbs, Power Supply = .75 lbs
- Therapy Modes CPAP, BiLevel S, BiLevel S/T
- Pressure Range 4-25 CM H2O
- Ramp 0 to 45 Minutes (5 Minute Increments)
- Ramp Start 4 to Min Pressure (User adjustable)
- Sound Levels Average less than 30 dBA
- Altitude Adjustment Automatic
- Leak Compenstation Automatic
- Auto On/Off Yes
- Comfort Technology Bi-Flex (Available on S Mode)
- Masks Compatible with all CPAP/BiPAP Masks
- Tubing Compatible with all Standard CPAP Tubing, Performance Tubing, and Slim Performance Tubing.
Therapy Data & Compliance
- Data Storage On SD Card (1 Year - Daily details with Flow Waveforms); On-board (Up to 6-Months); Data Available (Patient pressure, leak, tidal volume, minute ventilation, and respiratory rate)
- Data Viewing Compliance Visual Inspection Compliance, 7 and 30-day averages
- AC (Wall) Power 100-240V, 50-60Hz (Auto Sensing)
- AC Power Supply Yes
- AC Power Supply Weight .75 lbs (Approx)