Philips Respironics System One BiPAP AUTO 750 Machine (DISCONTINUED)
EVERYTHING YOU EXPECT AND MORE
The System One BiPAP AUTO includes all of the great features you expect from a sleep therapy system including a wide pressure range (4-25cm), patient adjustable ramp, AUTOMATIC altitude adjustment, data card, the latest BiFlex comfort technologies, and a universal power supply. In addition the BiPAP AUTO is an auto-adjusting bi-level system so it will adjust your inhalation and expiration levels throughout the night to ensure you are receiving optimum pressure for the most comfortable and successful sleep experience. On top of this the BiPAP AUTO features resistance control technologies that adjust to different mask styles, and advanced therapy tracking capabilities -- including advanced event detection, response and reporting.
FLEX FOR COMFORT - The BiPAP AUTO features Bi-FLEX
Respironics natural and clinically-proven "flex" technologies enhance traditional pressure therapy to improve comfort and increase compliance. Bi-Flex, on the BiPAP AUTO, offers pressure relief at inhalation and exhalation to make BiPAP therapy more like natural breathing. By tracking each breath, Bi-Flex pressure relief technology always delivers pressure relief just when it is needed for an improved sleep experience.
SYSTEM ONE HUMIDITY CONTROL & DRY BOX
Many BiPAP users find that the addition of heated humidity to their sleep therapy system improves comfort and helps with overall compliance. The optional System One Heated Humidifier delivers optimum humidity, drastically reduces rainout, and provides ultimate comfort throughout the night by analyzing and adjusting to ambient temperature, changing environmental conditions, relative humidity, and therapy flow. Revolutionary Dry Box technology isolates the humidfier's water source from the inner workings of the device to protect against accidental spillage and water damage.
SYSTEM ONE RESISTANCE CONTROL
System One Resistance Control achieves complete system comfort by enabling the device and mask to work optimally together. Through simple settings, the System One Resistance Control instructs your BiPAP to compensate for variable resistance characteristics related to different masks. The result is synchronous pressure delivery and the assurance you can enjoy the full benefits of Respironics Flex comfort technologies no matter which mask is used.
ADVANCED EVENT DETECTION, REPORTING & RESPONSE
The System One BiPAP AUTO tracks, and adjusts therapy levels to respond to, many common OSA related events including Hypopneas, Flow Limitation, Respiratory Effort Related Arousal, Snores, and Leaks. In addition the BiPAP AUTO can detect many symptoms beyond classic OSA -- such as clear airway apneas, obstructed airway apneas, and periodic breathing -- that may indicate the need for specialized therapy.
- Manufacturer Philips Respironics
- In the Package PR System One BiPAP Auto 750 BiLevel, SD Data Card, Carrying Case, Filters (2 Reusable Foam Filters Included, Optional Ultra Fine Filters Available Separately), 6-Foot Performance Tubing, Printed Users Manual, Power Cord & External AC Power Supply, 2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty (BiPAP Only).
- Part Number(s) DS750S (BiPAP Auto), DS750HS (BiPAP Auto with Heated Humidifier)
- HCPCS Code E0470
- GTIN / UPC Code
- Warranty 2 Years - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- Prescription Item Prescription required for the purchase of this item.
- Size (Approx) BiPAP = 7 in x 5.5 in x 4 in BiPAP with Humidifier = 7 in x 10.75 in x 4 in Power Supply = 4.5 in x 2.5 in x 1.75 in
- Weight (Approx) BiPAP = 3 lbs BiPAP with Humidifier = 4.8 lbs Power Supply = .75 lbs
- Therapy Modes CPAP, BiLevel and Auto-BiLevel
- Pressure Range 4-25 CM H2O
- Ramp 0 to 45 Minutes (5 Minute Increments)
- Ramp Start 4 to Min ePAP Pressure (User adjustable)
- Sound Levels Average less than 30 dBA
- Altitude Adjustment Automatic
- Event Detection & Response Flow Limitation, Respiratory Effort Related Arousal, Snore, Leak, Obstructed Airway Apnea, Hypopnea
- Auto On/Off Yes
- Comfort Technology Bi-Flex
- Masks Compatible with all CPAP/BiPAP Masks
- Tubing Compatible with all Standard CPAP Tubing, Performance Tubing, and Slim Performance Tubing.
- Humidifiers SystemOne Integrated Humidifier (Optional)
Therapy Data & Compliance
- Data Storage More Than 1 Year of Data... Hours of Use, Visual Inspection Compliance, Apnea Hypopnea Index, Flow Limitation, Respiratory Effort Related Arousal, Snore, Leak, Clear Airway Apnea, Obstructed Airway Apnea, Hypopnea, Periodic Breathing
- Data Viewing Compliance Visual Inspection Compliance, 7 and 30-day averages
- Humidifier SystemOne Integrated Humidifier (Optional)
- Chamber Capacity 1 1/3 cups (325ml) at Recommended Water Level
- Humidifier Power Direct Power via CPAP/BiPAP Connection
- Humidifier Settings 1 - 5
- AC (Wall) Power 100-240V, 50-60Hz (Auto Sensing)
- AC Power Supply Yes