Pilot-24 Lite Battery Pack for ResMed CPAP & BiLevel Machines (BACKORDER)
BUY NOW, PAY LATER: 0% FINANCING
LIGHT & POWERFUL FOR TRAVEL
Whether you're on the road, in the air, or far off the beaten path the Pilot 24 Lite has the power you need to get you where you're going in a lightweight, sturdy aluminum package built for travel. Weighing just 1.3 pounds the Pilot 24 Lite provides up to 2 nights power for AirSense 10, AirCurve 10, AirMini or (optionally) S9 Series CPAP & BiLevel devices.
AN IDEAL BACKUP POWER OPTION FOR HOME
Not only is the Pilot-24 Lite great for travel, it's an ideal backup power solution for home too. Attach the Pilot 24 Lite in series between your CPAP and the wall and then rest is simple... If your power goes out, due to a storm or other anomaly, the Pilot Lite will take over automatically ensuring you continue to receive restful, uninterrupted sleep therapy. When the power comes back on the Pilot 24 Lite will automatically recharge so it's ready the next time you need it.
EXTRA FEATURES FOR ADDED VALUE
As an added bonus the Pilot-24 Lite CPAP battery includes some intelligent extras as well: there's a built in USB port for charging other small electronic devices like phones, cameras or tablets; and there's a handy LED flashlight built into the battery case so you can have a little extra light whenever you need it. It's great for reading before you fall asleep!
CONVENIENT AC CHARGING & DC CHARGER AVAILABLE TOO
The Pilot 24 Lite Battery Pack charges using the AC Power Cord from any compatible CPAP or BiLevel machine, so there's no extra charging cord needed. To make things even easier, LED lights on the battery let you know the battery's current charge status.
There's also a DC Power Charger available as an optional add on for the Pilot Lite, so if you'd like to charge from the cigarette style power outlets found in most cars, boats and other vehicles you can upgrade and do that too.
GREAT FOR USE ON AIRLINES
Current FAA regulations allow Sleep Apnea Therapy Devices (CPAP & BiPAP Machines) and Lithium Ion Batteries (like the one in this battery pack) to be carried onboard commercial flights; however it is always important to check with your airline prior to travel to determine exactly what requirements they have for carrying medical equipment on board.
- Pilot-24 Lite Battery Pack Instructions for Use (PDF)
- Pilot-24 Lite Battery Control Panel Guide (PDF)
- Manufacturer Medistrom
- In the Package Pilot-24 Lite Battery, Drawstring Carry Sleeve, Adapter Cables for ResMed AirSense 10 & AirMini CPAP Machines, Printed Instructions for Use, and Warranty. Additional options available in your shopping cart.
- Part Number(s) P24MPLBP1
- HCPCS Code E1399
- GTIN / UPC Code
- Warranty 1 Year - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details. Fully charge your Pilot Lite before storage and at least every 6 months thereafter. Failure to do this will be considered negligence and will void the warranty.
- Country China (Typical Origin)
- Yes, the Pilot-24 Lite Battery Pack Meets FAA Regulations. This product is approved by the FAA for use on all commercial flights within the US and all international flights that depart or arrive in the US. Click here for TSA / FAA information on traveling with sleep and oxygen therapy. Always contact your airline prior to your flight to confirm any requirements they may have (i.e. a copy of your prescription or a letter of medical necessity) for allowing your device on board.
- Compatible with all AirSense 10 CPAP Machines (AirSense 10, AirSense 10 Elite, AirSense 10 AutoSet, AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her, etc.), all AirStart 10 CPAP Machines, and most AirCurve 10 BiLevel Machines (AirCurve 10 S, AirCurve 10 VAuto, etc.). Also compatible with all DreamStation GO Series CPAP Machines and/or all S9 Series CPAP & BiLevel Machines with optional adapters. Not Compatible With ventilator PAP devices.
- Due to Federal Regulations battery packs like this one cannot be sent via air shipping methods unless they are contained within a device, like a CPAP machine, nebulizer or oxygen concentrator.
- Battery Type Lithium Ion (Li-ion) Battery
- Battery Capacity 95 Wh
- Battery Size 6.7 x 3.5 x 0.8 Inches (Approx)
- Battery Weight 1.3 Lbs (Approx)
- Battery Run Time 1-2 Nights Depending on Settings. Lower pressure settings will increase run times and higher pressure settings will decrease run times. To maximize battery life with your sleep therapy device ensure that heated humidifiers are only used in passover mode (with the heater level turned off), and that heated tubing is turned off. For greater run times disable or minimize comfort features like EPR, C-Flex, A-Flex, Z-Breathe, etc. (Average)
- Recharge Time 2-3 Hours Per Battery (Typical Per Battery)
- Battery Life500 Cycles (Average)
- Battery NotesUsing a non-approved charger may damage your battery and void the warranty. Flashing green LEDs on the Pilot Lite Battery indicate it is charging. As the battery charges, the four green LED lights will shine solidly to indicate the current charge level from 1 (10-40% charge) to 4 (90-100% charge). The Pilot Lite battery will charge whenever power is available regardless of whether the battery is on or off.