Somnetics P10 Battery for Transcend 365 miniCPAP Machines
BUY NOW, PAY LATER: 0% FINANCING
BUY NOW, PAY LATER
LIGHTWEIGHT & POWERFUL BATTERY POWER How can Transcend 365 get by using such small, compact, lightweight batteries? The answer is simple: Innovative electronics that don't need much power, FAA approved lithium ion batteries like those used in laptop computers. With the P10 Battery system you get a full or multiple nights sleep anywhere you choose. It's one of the world’s smallest, lightest, and most portable CPAP battery connected to the world’s smallest, lightest, and most portable CPAP/Heated Humidifier system.
AN IDEAL BACKUP POWER OPTION FOR HOME Not only is the P10 Battery great for travel, it's an ideal backup power solution for home too. The Innovative design of the P10 Battery allows it to always be plugged into your machine, even when the battery is not necessary, therefore if your power goes out, due to a storm or other anomaly, the P10 Battery will take over automatically ensuring you continue to receive restful, uninterrupted sleep therapy. When the power comes back on the P10 Battery will automatically recharge so it's ready the next time you need it. Battery run times will vary depending on heated humidification use and pressure settings. For a list of battery run times, review the documentation that came with your equipment.
GREAT FOR USE ON AIRLINES Current FAA regulations allow Sleep Apnea Therapy Devices (CPAP & BiPAP Machines) and Lithium Ion Batteries (like the one in this battery pack) to be carried onboard commercial flights; however it is always important to check with your airline prior to travel to determine exactly what requirements they have for carrying medical equipment on board.
COMPATIBILITY: The P10 Battery is compatible only with Transcend 365 miniCPAP Machines.
- Manufacturer Somnetics
- Part Number(s) 503098
- HCPCS Code E1399
- GTIN / UPC Code
- Warranty 9 Months - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- Country China, Korea (Typical Origin)
- Yes, the P10 Battery for Transcend 365 Meets FAA Regulations. This product meets FAA regulations for use on commercial flights within the US and all international flights that depart or arrive in the US. Click here for TSA / FAA information on traveling with sleep and oxygen therapy. Always contact your airline prior to your flight to confirm any requirements they may have (i.e. a copy of your prescription or a letter of medical necessity) for allowing your device on board.
- Due to Federal Regulations battery packs like this one cannot be sent via air shipping methods unless they are contained within a device, like a CPAP machine, nebulizer or oxygen concentrator.
- Battery Type Lithium Ion (Li-ion) Battery
- Battery Capacity 18.0 VDC, 5,200 mAH (93.6Wh)
- Battery Size 8.5 x 4.4 x 1.1 Inches (Approx)
- Battery Weight 1.55 Lbs (Approx)
- Recharge Time 7 Hours (Typical Per Battery)
- Battery Life300 Charge Cycles (Average)