Receive Site News, Discounts, Coupons & Product Updates.
Onyx Vantage 9590 Fingertip Pulse Oximeter (DISCONTINUED)
EASY TO USE, EASY TO READ
The Onyx Vantage is a valuable tool in any situation where a fast and accurate reading of blood oxygen saturation and pulse rates are needed. With a bright, clear screen SpO2 and pulse rate can be read from any angle, in all lighting conditions, day or night.
ACCURATE EVEN IN CHALLENGING SITUATIONS
Only Nonin uses PureSAT SpO2 technology – an intelligent pulse-by-pulse filtering to provide accuracy in situations that are challenging due to dark skin tones, low perfusion and more. The Onyx Vantage 9590 automatically adjusts to each patient, from pediatric to adult, quickly fitting fingers, thumbs and toes with digit thicknesses from 8 to 25.4 mm.
DURABLE & LONG LASTING
Onyx Vantage is tough enough to withstand a minimum of 50 drops, rugged enough to be used in the most demanding situations, and exceeds IP32 water ingress testing. It turns on and off automatically so there is no need for an on/off button. Just insert a digit (finger, thumb or toe) for fast, accurate, and easy spot checks. Because of it's ingenious power saving features the Onyx Vantage 9590 Pulse Oximeter will provide up to 6,000 spot checks before batteries need to be replaced.
- Manufacturer Nonin Medical
- In the Package Onyx Vantage 9590 Pulse Oximeter, 2 AAA Batteries, Adjustable Lanyard Strap, Instructions on CD.
- Part Number(s) 8340-003 (Purple), 8340-004 (Black)
- HCPCS Code E0455
- GTIN / UPC Code 00833166004861 (Purple), 00833166004878 (Black), 00833166004854 (Red)
- Warranty 4 Years - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- Country United States of America (Typical Origin)
- Available Color(s) Red, Black, Purple
- Size (Approx) 2.2 x 1.3 x 1.3 Inches
- Weight (Approx) 1.9 Ounces (with Batteries)
- Materials Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Pulse Rate Display 18-321 BPM
- Pulse Rate Accuracy 20-250 BPM +/- 3 BPM
- SpO2 Range Display 0 to 100% Oxygen Saturation
- SpO2 Accuracy 70 to 100% +/- 2% (Unspecified under 70%)
- Battery Type 2 AAA Batteries (Included)
- Battery Run Time Approximately 6,000 Spot-Checks (36 Hours of Continuous Working Time) (Average)