If you're not happy, return this item for a full refund.
Philips NightBalance Lunoa Positional Sleep Therapy Device Package
30-NIGHT MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
If you're not happy, return this item for a full refund.30-NIGHT MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
BUY NOW, PAY LATER: 0% FINANCING
BUY NOW & EARN $21.21 TO SPEND LATER
30-NIGHT MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
TREATS POSITIONAL OBSTRUCTIVE SLEEP APNEA
Positional Obstructive Sleep Apnea (POSA) episodes occur primarily when sleeping your back. The Philips NightBalance Lunoa is designed to sense when the user is sleeping on their back and then delivers gentle vibrations which makes the user switch to sleeping on their site without disrupting their sleep.
Philips Night Balance Lunoa is a palm-sized device designed to treat POSA. The device is worn in a comfortable, soft strap across the chest during sleep. No machine, no mask, no tube and no noise means you can sleep freely and you and your bed partner can sleep soundly.
UNIQUE ADAPTATION PROGRAM
Philips Night Balance Lunoa uses a unique adaptation program, similar to a ramp button on a CPAP machine, that helps you ease into therapy. For the first 2 nights of wearing the device, no therapy is provided. Instead the device just monitors the users sleeping behavior. On nights 3 through 9, light vibrations are gradually introduced overtime which helps the user to acclimate to the new POSA therapy. During nights 10 and on, full treatment is provided when the therapy is required.
With the Lunoa, it’s easy to stay motivated to continue treatment with your sleep therapy device! The Lunoa is constantly monitoring and recording how your body responds to the therapy it provides. All of your sleep data is automatically uploaded to a secure online portal. The interface, which is very user friendly, allows you to follow your progress online and even on the device itself, helping you to stay motivated.
- Night Balance POSA Therapy Brochure (PDF)
- Night Balance Information For Doctors (PDF)
- Night Balance Instructions For Use (PDF)
- Night Balance Software User Guide (PDF)
- Night Balance Clinical Information Sheet (PDF)
- Night Balance Frequently Asked Questions (PDF)
- Manufacturer Philips
- In the Package NightBalance Lunoa Sensor Device, Travel Case, Adjustable Chest Strap, Docking Station, AC Power Cord, and Printed Instructions for Use.
- Part Number(s) L1US01US
- HCPCS Code Not Applicable
- GTIN / UPC Code 08719689344092, 08719689344009
Warranty Notes: Warranty applies to primary item. Accessory and parts warranties may vary. Review manufacturer's documentation for full details.
- Intended Use NightBalance Lunoa is intended as a therapy for mild to moderate Positional Obstructive Sleep Apnea (POSA) in adults with a non-supine AHI<10. NightBalance is intended to be used by patients during sleep in their home environment without the need for instructions from a physician.
- Prescription Item Prescription required for the purchase of this item.
- Country The Netherlands (Typical Origin)