Hypoallergenic Neutralizing Pre-Wash for SoClean Series CPAP Sanitizers - 8.0 Ounce Bottle
SoClean 2 Pre-Wash neutralizes any pre-existing odors from detergents, and removes any residue from the manufacturing process, that could react with activated oxygen.
USAGE: It is important to use SoClean 2 Neutralizing Pre-Wash (or a similar fragrance-free, dye-free dish soap) to hand wash your CPAP equipment -- mask, headgear, tubing and humidifier -- before you connect it to your SoClean 2 for the first time. In addition SoClean 2 Pre-Wash should be used whenever you hand wash your CPAP/BiPAP equipment, and to clean any new masks, tubing or chambers before attaching them to the SoClean 2 device.
- Manufacturer SoClean Inc.
- Part Number(s) PNA1101.8
- HCPCS Code E1399
- GTIN / UPC Code 00187293000884
- Country China (Typical Origin)
- All SoClean Series Machines (SoClean, SoClean 2, SoClean 2 Go, etc.)
- Weight (Approx) 8 Ounces
- Materials Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
On Sale: $910.00