RemZzzs Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask Liners - 30 Night Pack - DISCONTINUED
AN ACTIVE BARRIER BETWEEN YOUR SKIN & YOUR MASK
With RemZzzs you place the disposable mask liner between the mask's nasal pillows cushion and your face each night as you prepare for sleep. The revolutionary RemZzzs mask liner acts as an adaptive barrier, between the skin of your face and the silicone of your nasal pillows, helping to reduce leaks, pressure points and skin irritation.
100% NATURAL COTTON FIBERS!
RemZzzs' special blend of 100% naturally absorbent cotton fibers help absorb facial oils and moisture, which helps to keep your mask operating smoothly, you resting comfortably, and your skin looking great. With RemZzzs you can even use bedtime facial products like skin creams and moisturizers.
CLEAN, EASY & CONVENIENT
RemZzzs can also save you a lot of time. Most manufacturers recommend cleaning your mask every day. With RemZzzs, naturally absorbent fibers act as a barrier between you and your mask, keeping oil and moisture away from the silicone nasal pillows, so the mask is easier to clean. The result is you spending less time cleaning your mask, and spending more time actually enjoying all of its benefits.
SPECIALLY DESIGNED FOR YOUR NASAL PILLOW CPAP MASK
These RemZzzs liners are designed to fit a wide range of CPAP masks from all major manufacturers:
- Fisher & Paykel Nasal Pillow Masks: For Opus, Infinity, and similar masks choose RemZzzs 7A-NPK. RemZzzs are NOT compatible with F&P Pilairo or Brevida series masks.
- Philips Respironics Nasal Pillow Masks: For DreamWear Gel, Nuance, Nuance Pro, GoLife, OptiLife, and similar masks choose RemZzzs 7A-NPK.
- ResMed Nasal Pillow Masks: For AirFit P10, AirFit P30i, Mirage Liberty, Mirage Swift, Mirage Swift II, Swift FX, Swift FX Bella, Swift LT and similar masks choose RemZzzs 7A-NPK.
- Other Nasal Pillow Masks: For Breeze, Adam Circuit, Hybrid, Bravo, Aloha, Nasal-Aire II, and other similar masks choose RemZzzs 7A-NPK.
^frequently asked questions~
- Can I wear RemZzzs for more than one night?
Since RemZzzs is designed to absorb oil & moisture from your face, the manufacturer recommends one fresh facial liner per night for maximum effectiveness and comfort. However we recognize that each person may wear a single liner for as many nights as they personally feel comfortable doing so, or find it to still work for them. RemZzzs forehead liners are designed to be used for fifteen nights each, as their sole purpose is to aid in stability and comfort. You may use all sides of the forehead liner by simply turning over or refolding.
- Am I able to wear face cream to bed while using RemZzzs?
YES! Actually the manufacturer encourages the use of a cream or lotion on one’s face before putting on your mask, with a RemZzzs in place. It will aid in keeping the liner in place, as well as promote healthier facial skin. The face cream will not interfere with the mask’s silicone cushion, since the liner is a barrier between your face & the mask.
- Can I wash and dry RemZzzs?
Attempting to wash or dry will shrink & curl RemZzzs, diminishing its absorption qualities and eliminating its effectiveness.
- What if I wrinkle my facial liners? Can I iron RemZzzs?
Applying heat from an iron will flatten the fibers and diminish its absorption abilities. If you have trouble with wrinkling, do your best to position the liner as flat as possible on the mask cushion. Once you fasten the mask in place, the liner should smooth out. If you’ve already fastened the mask in place and wrinkling is still a concern, adjusting RemZzzs by pulling on the protruding edges may decrease wrinkling as well.
- After I’ve fastened RemZzzs in place, the edges curl. Is this ok?
RemZzzs are very delicate and it’s very common for the edges to curl. Curling does not affect performance.
- The liner seems kind of wide. Is it supposed to stick out around the edges of my mask?
Definitely. In order to offer the highest comfort, RemZzzs will extend about a 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch beyond your mask cushion’s edge. These edges also help to adjust RemZzzs once your mask has been fastened in place.
- Will RemZzzs still work if I have facial hair?
Yes, absolutely! In our studies, beards or mustaches do not seem to interfere with the effectiveness of RemZzzs.
- Manufacturer Naturs Design
- In the Package 30 Nasal Pillow Mask Liners
- Part Number(s) 7A-NPK (All Sizes)
- HCPCS Code E1399
- GTIN / UPC Code 00091037780133
- Country United States of America (Typical Origin)
- Available Size(s) One Size Fits Most
- Materials Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex