Save big on every order. Skip or cancel at any time.
RemZzzs Nasal CPAP Mask Liners - 30 Night Pack
SUBSCRIBE & SAVE 5%!
Save big on every order. Skip or cancel at any time.SUBSCRIBE & SAVE 5%!
LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY!
AN ACTIVE BARRIER BETWEEN YOUR SKIN & YOUR MASK
With RemZzzs you place the disposable mask liner between the mask cushion and your face each night as you prepare for sleep. The revolutionary RemZzzs mask liner acts as an adaptive barrier, between the skin of your face and the silicone of your mask’s cushion, helping to reduce leaks, pressure points and skin irritation.
100% NATURAL COTTON FIBERS!
RemZzzs' special blend of 100% naturally absorbent cotton fibers help absorb facial oils and moisture, which helps to keep your mask operating smoothly, you resting comfortably, and your skin looking great. With RemZzzs you can even use bedtime facial products like skin creams and moisturizers.
CLEAN, EASY & CONVENIENT
RemZzzs can also save you a lot of time. Most manufacturers recommend cleaning your mask every day. With RemZzzs, naturally absorbent fibers act as a barrier between you and your mask, keeping oil and moisture away from the silicone cushion, so the mask is easier to clean. The result is you spending less time cleaning your mask, and spending more time actually enjoying all of its benefits.
- Can I wear RemZzzs for more than one night?
Since RemZzzs is designed to absorb oil & moisture from your face, the manufacturer recommends one fresh facial liner per night for maximum effectiveness and comfort. However we recognize that each person may wear a single liner for as many nights as they personally feel comfortable doing so, or find it to still work for them. RemZzzs forehead liners are designed to be used for fifteen nights each, as their sole purpose is to aid in stability and comfort. You may use all sides of the forehead liner by simply turning over or refolding.
- Am I able to wear face cream to bed while using RemZzzs?
YES! Actually the manufacturer encourages the use of a cream or lotion on one's face before putting on your mask, with a RemZzzs in place. It will aid in keeping the liner in place, as well as promote healthier facial skin. The face cream will not interfere with the mask's silicone cushion, since the liner is a barrier between your face & the mask.
- Can I wash and dry RemZzzs?
Attempting to wash or dry will shrink & curl RemZzzs, diminishing its absorption qualities and eliminating its effectiveness.
- What if I wrinkle my facial liners? Can I iron RemZzzs?
Applying heat from an iron will flatten the fibers and diminish its absorption abilities. If you have trouble with wrinkling, do your best to position the liner as flat as possible on the mask cushion. Once you fasten the mask in place, the liner should smooth out. If you've already fastened the mask in place and wrinkling is still a concern, adjusting RemZzzs by pulling on the protruding edges may decrease wrinkling as well.
- After I've fastened RemZzzs in place, the edges curl. Is this ok?
RemZzzs are very delicate and it's very common for the edges to curl. Curling does not affect performance.
- The liner seems kind of wide. Is it supposed to stick out around the edges of my mask?
Definitely. In order to offer the highest comfort, RemZzzs will extend about a 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch beyond your mask cushion's edge. These edges also help to adjust RemZzzs once your mask has been fastened in place.
- The oval-shaped center hole looks pretty small?
It's actually like that on purpose. RemZzzs is designed to stretch around your nose and mouth in order to provide a custom fit. Once you position your face into the liner (while it lays on top of your mask) and fasten the straps into place, you can adjust RemZzzs by pulling outward on the protruding edges. The manufacturer does not recommend cutting the center hole to make it larger.
- Will RemZzzs still work if I have facial hair?
Yes, absolutely! In our studies, beards or mustaches do not seem to interfere with the effectiveness of RemZzzs.
- Manufacturer Naturs Design
- In the Package 30 Nasal Mask Liners, 2 Forehead Liners (for optional use)
- Part Number(s) K7-NS (Small), K8-NM (Medium), K9-NL (Large), 10A-NXK (Petite), K10-NS (Small) , K11-NM (Medium), K12-NL (Large)
- HCPCS Code E1399
- GTIN / UPC Code 00837654800263, 00837654800270, 0091037780140, 00837654800294, 00837654800300, 00837654800317
- Country of Origin United States of America (Typical)
- Fisher & Paykel Masks For FlexiFit 405, FlexiFit 406, FlexiFit 407, Zest, Zest Q, and similar choose RemZzzs 10A-NXK for Petite, K10-NS for Small or Petite, K11-NM for Medium or Standard, and K12-NL for Large or Plus.
- Philips Respironics Masks For ComfortClassic, ComfortFusion, ComfortGel Blue Nasal, ComfortSelect, ComfortFusion, ProfileLite, and similar choose RemZzzs K7-NS for Small, K8-NM for Medium, and K9-NL for Large. For Wisp and Pico NASAL Masks choose RemZzzs 10A-NXK for Petite or SmallMedium, and K10-NS for Large and ExtraLarge. For TrueBlue NASAL masks choose RemZzzs 10A-NXK for Petite or Small, K8-NM for Medium, and K9-NL for Large.
- ResMed Masks For Mirage Activa, Mirage Micro, Mirage SoftGel, Mirage Activa LT, Ultra Mirage II, and similar choose RemZzzs K10-NS for Small, K11-NM for Medium, and K12-NL for Large. For Swift FX Nano choose 10A-NXK for ExtraSmall or Small, and K10-NL for Medium or Large.