Save big on every order. Skip or cancel at any time.
RemZzzs Full Face CPAP Mask Liners - 30 Night Pack
SUBSCRIBE & SAVE 10%
Save big on every order. Skip or cancel at any time.SUBSCRIBE & SAVE 10%
BUY NOW & EARN $0.73 TO SPEND LATER
AN ACTIVE BARRIER BETWEEN YOUR SKIN & YOUR MASK
With RemZzzs you place the disposable mask liner between the mask cushion and your face each night as you prepare for sleep. The revolutionary RemZzzs mask liner acts as an adaptive barrier, between the skin of your face and the silicone of your mask’s cushion, helping to reduce leaks, pressure points and skin irritation.
100% NATURAL COTTON FIBERS!
RemZzzs' special blend of 100% naturally absorbent cotton fibers help absorb facial oils and moisture, which helps to keep your mask operating smoothly, you resting comfortably, and your skin looking great. With RemZzzs you can even use bedtime facial products like skin creams and moisturizers.
CLEAN, EASY & CONVENIENT
RemZzzs can also save you a lot of time. Most manufacturers recommend cleaning your mask every day. With RemZzzs, naturally absorbent fibers act as a barrier between you and your mask, keeping oil and moisture away from the silicone cushion, so the mask is easier to clean. The result is you spending less time cleaning your mask, and spending more time actually enjoying all of its benefits.
SPECIALLY DESIGNED FOR YOUR FULL FACE CPAP MASK
These RemZzzs mask liners are designed to fit a wide range of CPAP masks from all major manufacturers:
- Fisher & Paykel Full Face Masks: For FlexiFit 431, FlexiFit 432, Forma, and similar choose RemZzzs K4-FS for Small, K5-FM for Medium, and K6-FL for Large. For F&P Simplus and similar choose RemZzzs K1-FS for Small, K2-FM for Medium, and K3-FL for Large.
- Hans Rudolph Full Face Masks: For 7600 V2 and similar use the sizes specified for Fisher & Paykel's Forma mask listed above.
- Philips Respironics Full Face Masks: For Amara, ComfortFull 2, ComfortGel Blue Full, FullLife, and similar choose RemZzzs K1-FS for Petite or Small, K2-FM for Medium, and for K3-FL Large.
- ResMed Full Face Masks: For AirFit F10, AirFit F20, AirTouch F20, Mirage Quattro, Quattro Air, Quattro FX, Ultra Mirage Full Face, and similar choose RemZzzs K1-FS for ExtraSmall or Small, K2-FM for Medium, and K3-FL for Large.
^frequently asked questions~
- Can I wear RemZzzs for more than one night?
Since RemZzzs is designed to absorb oil & moisture from your face, the manufacturer recommends one fresh facial liner per night for maximum effectiveness and comfort. However we recognize that each person may wear a single liner for as many nights as they personally feel comfortable doing so, or find it to still work for them. RemZzzs forehead liners are designed to be used for fifteen nights each, as their sole purpose is to aid in stability and comfort. You may use all sides of the forehead liner by simply turning over or refolding.
- Am I able to wear face cream to bed while using RemZzzs?
YES! Actually the manufacturer encourages the use of a cream or lotion on ones face before putting on your mask, with a RemZzzs in place. It will aid in keeping the liner in place, as well as promote healthier facial skin. The face cream will not interfere with the masks silicone cushion, since the liner is a barrier between your face & the mask.
- Can I wash and dry RemZzzs?
Attempting to wash or dry will shrink & curl RemZzzs, diminishing its absorption qualities and eliminating its effectiveness.
- What if I wrinkle my facial liners? Can I iron RemZzzs?
Applying heat from an iron will flatten the fibers and diminish its absorption abilities. If you have trouble with wrinkling, do your best to position the liner as flat as possible on the mask cushion. Once you fasten the mask in place, the liner should smooth out. If youve already fastened the mask in place and wrinkling is still a concern, adjusting RemZzzs by pulling on the protruding edges may decrease wrinkling as well.
- After Ive fastened RemZzzs in place, the edges curl. Is this ok?
RemZzzs are very delicate and its very common for the edges to curl. Curling does not affect performance.
- The liner seems kind of wide. Is it supposed to stick out around the edges of my mask?
Definitely. In order to offer the highest comfort, RemZzzs will extend about a 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch beyond your mask cushions edge. These edges also help to adjust RemZzzs once your mask has been fastened in place.
- The oval-shaped center hole looks pretty small?
It's actually like that on purpose. RemZzzs is designed to stretch around your nose and mouth in order to provide a custom fit. Once you position your face into the liner (while it lays on top of your mask) and fasten the straps into place, you can adjust RemZzzs by pulling outward on the protruding edges. The manufacturer does not recommend cutting the center hole to make it larger.
- Will RemZzzs still work if I have facial hair?
Yes, absolutely! In our studies, beards or mustaches do not seem to interfere with the effectiveness of RemZzzs.
- Manufacturer Naturs Design
- In the Package 30 Full Face Mask Liners, 2 Forehead Liners (for optional use)
- Part Number(s) K1-FS (Small), K2-FM (Medium), K3-FL (Large), K4-FS (Small), K5-FM (Medium), K6-FL (Large)
- HCPCS Code E1399
- GTIN / UPC Code 00837654800201, 00837654800218, 00837654800225, 00837654800232, 00837654800249, 00837654800256, 00091037780003, 00013964995480
- Country United States of America (Typical Origin)