Save big on every order. Skip or cancel at any time.
Nasal Soft Cushion for CPAP Masks
SUBSCRIBE & SAVE 5%!
Save big on every order. Skip or cancel at any time.SUBSCRIBE & SAVE 5%!
LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY!
CONVENIENT & EASY TO USE
Nasal Soft Cushions are easy to use, just place the cushion on the bridge of your nose, between your skin and your CPAP mask; and then wear your mask as you normally would. The extra gel padding of the Nasal Soft Cushion helps prevent leaks and increases comfort, all while preventing skin breakdown, soreness and mask frame marks.
SAFE TO USE
The Nasal Soft CPAP Cushion contains no adhesives, is hypoallergenic, non-toxic, latex free, silicone free, and is designed to not support bacterial growth. With care a single cushion can last for several weeks. It is recommended that it be replaced at least once a month.
USAGE: The Nasal Soft CPAP Cushion is intended to be used as a skin protection device only. Replacement of cushions is recommended every 30 days. Do not place cushion in mouth, keep cushion out of direct sunlight & keep cushion away from open flames. Mineral Oils from the cushion may leave a mark if placed on furniture, painted surfaces, or fabric for an extended period of time.
- Wash the cushion in warm water with a mild soap
- Pat the cushion dry with a lint-free cloth
- Place the cushion on the bridge of your nose before putting on your mask
- Fit your CPAP mask onto the Nasal Soft CPAP cushion
- Enjoy a comfortable night's sleep!
- Designed not to support bacterial growth
- Available in Two Great Colors: Blue and Pink
- Manufacturer Sleep Care Technology
- Part Number(s) NSC-001
- HCPCS Code A7032
- GTIN / UPC Code 00752030041002
- Country United States of America (Typical Origin)
- Available Color(s) Blue
- Size (Approx) 3.5 Inches at the Widest Point
- Available Size(s) One Size Fits Most
Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex