RollFit Nasal Seal (Cushion) for F&P Eson 2 CPAP Masks
LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY!
Eson 2's RollFit seal is softer, lighter and more compact than the original; but it contains increased structural support to improve fit and comfort. To accommodate a wide variety of face shapes, the RollFit Seal "rolls" back and forth on the nasal bridge seamlessly adjusting fit while you sleep to ensure a reliable, adaptable, and effective seal while providing pressure relief on the nose.
SIZING: Three RollFit Seal sizes are available -- Small, Medium & Large. All Eson 2 masks use a single frame size so any seal size can be used on any mask frame. If you would like to change the size of your Eson 2 mask, you can just purchase a different seal size and fit it to your existing mask frame To determine the size of your seal, check the side of the cushion for the embossed letter S, M or L.
USAGE: Eson 2 RollFit Nasal Seals are made up of two parts -- a silicone seal and an acrylic shell. The two parts CANNOT be separated.
- Manufacturer Fisher & Paykel
- Part Number(s) 400ESN214 (Small) Replaces 400ESN211, 400ESN215 (Medium) Replaces 400ESN212, 400ESN216 (Large) Replaces 400ESN213
- HCPCS Code A7032
- GTIN / UPC Code 09420012433480, 09420012433503
- Country of Origin New Zealand (Typical)
- Eson 2 Nasal Masks Not Compatible With Eson (Original) Nasal Masks
- Available Size(s) Small, Medium, Large
Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex