MQ3000 Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
BUY NOW, PAY LATER: 0% FINANCING
BUY NOW, PAY LATER
SIMPLE, ACCURATE OXYGEN SPOT CHECKS FOR USERS ON THE GO!
The MQ3000 is an integrated all-in-one unit that provides simple, accurate measurements to give you peace of mind that your oxygen levels are safe during rest and activity. The MQ3000 Fingertip Pulse Oximeter is intended for non-invasive spot-check measurement of oxygen saturation of arterial hemoglobin (SpO2). Its display includes: Oxygen Saturation, Pulse Rate, Pulse Bar Graph, and low battery levels.
INCLUDES A LANYARD & AUTOMATIC POWER OFF FOR SAFE, EXTENDED USE
MQ3000 includes a neck strap (lanyard) for hands free storage, an automatic power-off feature, and a long battery life (approximately 30 hours of normal operation). The MQ3000 is easy to read and its light weight and small size make it easy to store in a pocket, bag or purse.
- Manufacturer Drive DeVilbiss
- In the Package MQ3000 Fingertip Pulse Oximeter, 2 AAA Batteries, Necklace/Lanyard Strap, Printed Instructions
- Part Number(s) MQ3000
- HCPCS Code E0445
- GTIN / UPC Code 00822383579061
- Warranty 2 Years - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- Country China (Typical Origin)
- Available Color(s) White with Dark Blue Highlights
- Size (Approx) 57 x 31 x 32 Millimeters
- Weight (Approx) 50 Grams (with batteries)
- Display Type LED
- Materials Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
This Product Contains Latex
- Display Parameters SpO2 Pulse Rate, Pulse Intensity Bar Graph, Low Voltage Indicator
- Pulse Rate Display 30 to 250 BPM (Beats Per Minute)
- Pulse Rate Accuracy 70-99 BPM ± 2 BPM, 100-250 BPM ± 2%
- SpO2 Range Display 0 to 99% Oxygen Saturation
- SpO2 Accuracy 70-100% ± 2% (No definition under 69%)
- Battery Type 2 AAA Batteries (Included)
- Battery Run Time 30 Hours of Continuous Working Time (Average)