Medistrom Pilot 24 Plus CPAP Travel Battery with Backup Power Supply (DISCONTINUED)
LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY! Earn Loyalty Rewards Points on every item. Cash in Points for discounts on purchases.LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY!
LIGHT & POWERFUL FOR TRAVEL
Whether you're on the road, in the air, or far off the beaten path the Pilot 24 Plus has the power you need to get you where you're going in a lightweight, sturdy aluminum package built for travel. Weighing less than 2 pounds the Pilot 24 Plus provides up to 2 nights power for ResMed S9, AirSense 10 or (optionally) AirMini devices.
AN IDEAL BACKUP POWER OPTION FOR HOME
Not only is the Pilot 24 Plus great for travel, it's an ideal backup power solution for home too. Attach the Pilot 24 Plus in series between your CPAP and the wall and then rest simple... If your power goes out, due to a storm or other anomaly, the Pilot Plus will take over automatically ensuring you continue to receive restful, uninterrupted sleep therapy. When the power comes back on the Pilot 24 Plus will automatically recharge so it's ready the next time you need it.
EXTRA FEATURES FOR ADDED VALUE
As an added bonus the Pilot 24 Plus CPAP battery includes some intelligent extras as well: there's a built in USB port for charging other small electronic devices like phones, cameras or tablets, and there's a handy LED flashlight built into the battery case so you can have a little extra light whenever you need it.
ADD AN (OPTIONAL) CO-PILOT FOR EXTRA POWER
Do you need more power than the Pilot 24 Plus provides? Double your time away from fixed power sources with the Co-Pilot Extended Battery upgrade. The Co-Pilot 24 Extended Battery attaches securely to the Pilot 24 Plus creating a double capacity unit that functions exactly like the original but with twice the power!
CONVENIENT AC CHARGING & DC CHARGER AVAILABLE TOO
The Pilot 24 Plus Battery Pack charges using the AC Power Cord from any compatible CPAP or BiLevel machine, so there's no extra charging cord needed! To make things even easier a LED lights on the battery let you know the battery's current charge status.
There's also a DC Power Charger available as an optional add on for the Pilot 24 Plus, so if you'd like to charge from the cigarette style power outlets found in most cars, boats and other vehicles you can upgrade and do that too.
GREAT FOR USE ON AIRLINES
Current FAA regulations allow CPAP Machines and Lithium Ion Batteries (like the one in this battery pack) to be carried onboard commercial flights; however it is always important to check with your airline prior to travel to determine exactly what requirements they have for carrying medical equipment on board.
- Pilot 24 Plus Battery Pack Instructions - English (PDF)
- Pilot 24 Plus Battery Pack Instructions - French (PDF)
- Manufacturer Medistrom
- In the Package Pilot 24 Plus Battery Pack, Drawstring Carry Case, Adapter Cables for all ResMed S9 and AirSense 10 CPAP Machines, Printed Instructions for Use, and Warranty. Additional DC Charging, adapter and battery options available in your shopping cart.
- Part Number(s) 627843461180
- HCPCS Code E1399
- GTIN / UPC Code 00627843461180
Warranty Notes: Warranty applies to primary item. Accessory and parts warranties may vary. Review manufacturer's documentation for full details.
- Country of Origin China (Typical)
- Yes, the Pilot 24 Plus Battery Pack Meets FAA Regulations. This product is approved by the FAA for use on all commercial flights within the US and all international flights that depart or arrive in the US. Click here for TSA / FAA information on traveling with sleep and oxygen therapy. Always contact your airline prior to your flight to confirm any requirements they may have (i.e. a copy of your prescription or a letter of medical necessity) for allowing your device on board.
- Battery Type Lithium Ion (Li-ion) Battery
- Battery Capacity 98 Wh
- Battery Size 7.50 x 4.75 x .75 Inches (Approx)
- Battery Weight 1.8 Lbs (Approx)
- Battery Run Time 1-2 Nights Depending on Settings. Lower pressure settings will increase run times and higher pressure settings will decrease run times. To maximize battery life with your sleep therapy device ensure that heated humidifiers are only used in passover mode (with the heater level turned off), and that heated tubing is turned off. For greater run times disable or minimize comfort features like EPR, C-Flex, A-Flex, Z-Breathe, etc. (Average)
- Recharge Time 3-4 Hours Per Battery (Typical Per Battery)
- Battery Life 500 Cycles (Average)
- Battery Notes Using a non-approved charger may damage your battery and void the warranty. Flashing green LEDs on the Pilot Battery Pack indicate it is charging. As the battery charges, the four green LED lights will shine solidly to indicate the current charge level from 1 (10-40% charge) to 4 (90-100% charge). The Pilot Plus battery will charge whenever power is available regardless of whether the battery is on or off.