C21 Fingertip Medical Pulse Oximeter
LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY! Earn Loyalty Rewards Points on every item. Cash in Points for discounts on purchases.LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY!
CONVENIENT, DURABLE & ACCURATE
The C21's integrated all-in-one unit is very durable and provides accurate, simple measurements to give you the peace of mind you need that your oxygen levels are safe during rest and activity. C21 features a high resolution, two color display with information on SpO2 Pulse Rate, a Pulse Intensity Bar Graph, Current Battery Capacity, and a Pleth Waveform.
INTELLIGENT OPTIONS & BATTERY POWER
To conserve power the display automatically powers off if a finger is not inserted into the device for 8 seconds; but C21 is energy efficient so it can work continuously for more than 24-hours. If you need to change the orientation of the display it is easy with a short press of the power button; in addition the display has 10 brightness settings and 6 display modes for convenient viewing in a variety of lighting and usage conditions.
- Manufacturer AG Industries
- In the Package C2 Medical Pulse Oximeter, 2 AAA Batteries, Adjustable Lanyard Strap, Instructions
- Part Number(s) MPO-C21
- HCPCS Code E0455
- GTIN / UPC Code 00760120000341
Warranty Notes: Warranty applies to primary item. Accessory and parts warranties may vary. Review manufacturer's documentation for full details.
- Available Color(s) Gray
- Size (Approx) 56 x 32 x 34 Millimeters
- Weight (Approx) 60 Grams (with batteries)
- Display Type Color OLED
- Display Parameters SpO2 Pulse Rate, Pulse Intensity Bar Graph, Battery Capacity Indicator, Pleth Waveform
- Pulse Rate Display 30 to 235 BPM (Beats Per Minute)
- Pulse Rate Accuracy 30~99 BPM +/- 2 BPM, 100~235 BPM +/- 2%
- SpO2 Range Display 0 to 100% Oxygen Saturation
- SpO2 Accuracy 70 to 100% +/- 2% (Unspecified under 70%)
- Battery Type 2 AAA Batteries (included)
- Battery Run Time 24 Hours of Continuous Working Time (Average)